These best blueberry muffins you will ever try! I tested and updated the recipe this week so I know they are perfection. These fruit muffins are incredibly moist and fluffy with golden-domed tops; you will fall in love with one bite! you also try my new recipe in your diet Delicious low carb breakfast casserole
You need to give this one a try! If you are a big fan of blueberries, this will suit you perfectly. Enjoy! You can make them at home for a delicious breakfast treat! Made these muffins, for some special friends. I have to say they are the best blueberry muffins ever! It is the perfect breakfast treat or afternoon snack!
Total Servings – 3
Prep Time –10 to 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 20- 25 minutes
Ingredients required for healthy blueberry muffins:
2 1/2 c. almond flour
1/3 c. keto-friendly sugar (such as Swerve)
1 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
1/3 c.Melted butter
1/3 c. Unsweetened almond milk
3 large eggs
1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
2/3 c. Fresh blueberries
Zest of 1/2 lemon (optional)
How to prepare keto blueberry muffins:
1 . Firstly we have to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and then line a muffin pan 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or parchment paper muffin liners.
2. Take a bowl and add on almond flour, Swerve, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk them till they combined well.
3. Now, in the same bowl add melted butter, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla and blend with a hand mixer until just combined.
4. Smoothly fold blueberries and lemon zest (if using) until evenly distributed.
5. Assign the batter with the help of a scoop in an equal amount into each cupcake liner.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown and you can check with a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin that comes out clean.
7. Let it cool down for 10 to 12 minutes and serve and enjoy!
Nutritional information for berry muffins
Next recipe Keto raspberry mocktail – Mocktails for Summers