broccoli cheese balls
broccoli cheese balls Have you ever tried these baked broccoli cheese balls? It is a nutritious snack and is low carb broccoli balls , keto-friendly and it makes a delicious protein substitution, appetizer or snack!
These broccoli and cream cheese ball are perfect snack for afternoon cravings. This broccoli balls recipe is so crunchy yet soft and cheesy in the center another toddler approved lunch. Who wants to be first to try these and let us know if your kids ate them?
It is impossible to say no to our broccoli easy cheese ball . It is a delicious, easy and filing weekend recipe that you can prepare under a total time of 20 minutes. broccoli cauliflower salad , broccoli rabe recipe is also good for health .
A tasty combination of flavours to please.it is an excellent option for any fall meal.
Course: Lunch or side
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ingredient required for homemade cheese ball : best way to cook broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheese mozzarella, cheddar, or favourite melting cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion or shallots optional
- 2 tbsps. cilantro chopped optional
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun or taco seasoning or favourite seasoning blends!
- Pinch of salt and pepper black pepper
How to prepare broccoli in oven cheese balls recipe:
- Firstly preheat your oven to 400 degrees’F and grease melted butter on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Now take a microwave bowl and steam broccoli in boiling water till soften.
- Now chop broccoli with knife well.
- Take a large bowl and chopped broccoli, beaten eggs, almond flour, cheese, parsley and spices. Whisk together till well combined.
- With the help of scoop take 1 tablespoon of mixture and with hands make balls and put these balls into the baking sheet. Do the same process with remaining.
- Now bake it for 25 to 30minutes till cook well.
- Serve on a plate and eat with your favourite dipping sauce.
Nutritional Information for oven roasted broccoli cheese balls: best broccoli recipe
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 0.2mg