cauliflower bread recipe Keto Cauliflower bread is the diet that you won’t be able to resist. This ketogenic diet is very yummy, low- carb and very easy quick bread to make. You won’t be able to stay from this mouth-watering easy homemade bread recipe.
Ingredients required for Keto cauliflower cheese easy bread :
· Two egg whites
· One large cauliflower
· One egg
· Half cup of almond flour
· Two tablespoons cream cheese
· One teaspoon baking soda
· One teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
· One teaspoon of sea salt
· One tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
· Condiments to have a taste (oregano, paprika, pepper, cayenne)
How to prepare for Keto Cauliflower bread?
· Initially, you need to preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure you grease an ovenproof container which is also rectangular. You can use a container of 15 cm long by 5 cm wide.
· You can now separate the saplings from the cauliflower and need to process them until you receive a fine grain.
· You need to beat the whites to the point of snow and reserve. You must keep in mind that the egg whites are at the room temperature and doesn’t contain remains of peel or yolk because it won’t allow the whites to lift.
· Take the mixing bowl and incorporate the egg, almond flour, cream cheese, baking soda as well as apple cider vinegar.
· Now, you need to add the cauliflower to the mixture and stir it with the spoon and at last, add the egg whites until it gets stiffed.
Now, season it to have a better taste and you can also add a small dried ginger piece or any other condiment which you would preferably like to choose.
· Now, take the greased mold and pour this preparation into it. Sprinkle it with sea salt, pumpkin seeds and bake it for about 10 minutes.
Make sure you reduce the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius and bake for another one more hour or until you check the bread by inserting a knife into it and then, leave it clean.
· Now, take it out from the oven and let it cool. Remove it from the mold and cut into 10 slices.
· Now, you can keep the bread in the fridge for up to 4 days.
You attain 44 grams of calories, 2.3 grams of fat, 0.7 grams of saturated fat, 19 mg of cholesterol, 224 mg of sodium, 3.6 grams of carbohydrates, 1.6 grams of fiber, 1.5 grams of sugar and 3.1 grams of protein.