Keto cheese souffle recipe
Sometimes when I am nervous about a bake, I whisper words of love and encouragement into the oven as I am closing the door I know it’s silly but my first time trying my hand at an easy cheese souffle and it came delicious in taste. So, incredibly proud of my cheese souffle recipe.
When you want something lite for breakfast. Try this simple step-by-step cheese and egg souffle recipe and overcome a classic. You can also get the new mouthwatering recipe here:Delicious low carb breakfast casserole
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoon butter ( 1 oz)
- 1 heaped tablespoon almond flour ( 0.3 oz)
- 1/4teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3cup almond milk (2.7 fl oz)
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese (/ 2 oz)
- 2 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese orother Italian hard cheese (1.1. oz)
- 3 large eggs, separated
How to prepare:
- Take a medium sized pan and add butter on it to melt. Now, add the 1 tablespoon of almond flour and sea salt till it dissolves into the butter.
- Add milk and Dijon on it and whisk continuously till it get smooth. Let it stirring till our mixture starts to boil. Whisk until it has stiffened a bit, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cheddar cheese and 2 tablespoon of the parmesan and stir to combine, and then remove from heat.
- Blend the egg yolks into the cheese mixture and stir until it’s dissolved.
- Crush the egg whites with any hand or stand mixer till hard peaks are formed.
- Smoothly fold the cheese mixture through the eggs till combined.
- Place on a baking tray inside oven. Carefully spoon mixture in the middle of the ramekins, and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon parmesan.
- Bake at 340 degree for 30-40 minutes. Do watch it continuously till it’s done when it’s raised the tops has browned.
9 Serve immediately and have fun
- CALS: 537
- FAT: 49.6
- CARBS: 3.6
- FIBRE: 0.4
- PROTEIN: 21.4