Chocolate cream pie recipe This Keto Chocolate cream pie recipe is the most requested dessert in my house. Easy, creamy, chewy and delicious. Try bringing this to your next block party.It stores well, so you can make this dessert ahead of time and serve it the next day. This one is my favourite to make.
Satisfy your inner sweet tooth with this delectable keto chocolate cream pie. It is an excellent dessert to serve your guests since it tastes just like a traditional chocolate pie It will become your favourite pie recipe of all time. Let me know if you make it. I would love to hear what you think about it.
Keto Chocolate Pie Crust Ingredients
• 1 1/4 cup almond flour
• 3 tablespoons coconut flour
• 1/4 cup cacao bliss or 2 tablespoons 100% dark cocoa or cacao powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 3 tablespoons butter, cubed and chilled
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
Sugar Free Chocolate Filling Ingredients
• 1 cup powdered erythitol
• 4 eggs
• 7 oz sugar free chocolate chips
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
• 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Whipped Topping Ingredients
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 2 tablespoons powdered erythitol
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to prepare easy chocolate pie:
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees. To set aside spray a pie pan with cooking spray.
2. In the second step, mix all the ingredients in to the blender and blend till coarse crumbles form.
3. Take a greased bowl and put mixture there and bake it for 10-12 minutes till crusts start to turn golden brown. When cooked properly remove it from oven and let it cool completely.
4. Now it’s time to make the chocolate filling. Take saucepans over medium heat add powdered sweetener and eggs and stir continuously.
5. Stir till the egg mixture coats the back of a spoon. Don’t overcook it.remove from the heat and whisk it in chocolate and vanilla. Set it aside.
6. Take a large bowl and add cream and butter on it and blend with electric mixer or hand mixer for about 2-3 minutes. Now add the cooled chocolate mixture in to it till it get smooth and fluffy.
7. Take another medium bowl and beat the heavy cream and very carefully fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture till it gets fully combined.
8. Now we have to pour the chocolate mixture to the pie crust and keep refrigerate it overnight.
9. At last to make the topping, take a medium bowl whip heavy cream sweetener and vanilla with electric mixer till stiff peaks are not formed.
10. With the help of scoop top of chocolate layer and spread carefully.
11. Chocolate cream pie recipe is ready to serve.
Nutritional Information for homemade chocolate pie:
• Fat 19.2g
• Carbohydrates 7.8g
• Fiber 4g
• Sugar 2.7g
• Protein 12.7g
Next recipe Delicious low carb breakfast casserole