Coconut porridge keto
Do you miss porridge? Here is a lovely Coconut porridge keto recipe that was delicious and only contains 13g carbs.
A tasty, healthy, and sweet Coconut porridge keto porridge.
Perfect for filling up little tummies first thing in the morning.
I tried my hands on it “keto coconut flour porridge” and it was awesome.
Happiness in one bowl, ready in 10 minutes. If you enjoyed our recipes please do share them with your family and friends. if you want then you also make rice porridge, cornmeal porridge, chicken porridge,
I am sure you will love its creamy, silky-sweet texture.
low carb hot coconut breakfast porridge is a dessert that can be eaten anytime-either hot or cold. This coconut flour porridge keto recipe is best for you and for your baby’s breakfast.
Total Servings – 1
Prep Time – 10minutes
Cooking Time – 5 to 10 minutes
Ingredients required for low carb hot coconut breakfast porridge:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp ground psyllium husk powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 oz. butter or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
How to prepare low carb coconut porridge:
- Take a bowl and add beaten egg, coconut flour psyllium husk powder, and a pinch of salt, and whisk together till well combined.
- Take medium-sized pans over low heat adds on butter and melts it properly and add coconut cream and stir well. And carefully whisk the egg mixture till you get a creamy and thick texture.
- You can serve with coconut milk.
- You can top it up with fresh frozen berries.
- You can top it up with pumpkin seeds, crushed peanuts, and sliced almonds.
Tips for coconut keto porridge:
Serve and eat it warm it tastes very delicious.
You can try more delicious and healthy recipes from here:
Nutritional Information for keto coconut porridge recipe:
Protein: 3 grams
Carbs: 10 grams
Fat: 27 grams
Sugar: 5 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
NET CARBS 6g
Next recipe Chocolate cream pie recipe classic and tasty