low carb breakfast casserole
Keto low carb breakfast casserole is a favorite breakfast. If you are craving something sweet that is ready in minutes! Just a few simple ingredients and you have an amazing breakfast!! If you want a fast and scrumptious breakfast that feels decadent, then this recipe is for you. Follow keto egg casserole
It is simple and even more fun to share and eat. Everyone goes crazy for this Cinnamon roll French toast casserole! We promise this is one of the best things you will ever eat! This recipe is very easy that bakes in just a half hour.
Total Servings – 4
Prep Time – 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
For The Fathead Dough:
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
3 Tablespoon Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum (optional)
2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
For the Casserole:
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Teaspoon Butter
How to Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350degree.
- In the second step we have to take a pan on medium heat and add shredded mozzarella and the cream cheese to melt. Stir the melted cheese till they’re well combined.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and eggs to the cheese mixture. Mix till well combined.
- On a cookie sheet, press the dough into a rectangle between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper, and then poke some holes in it with a fork.
- Brush with the melted butter. After that Assemble and sprinkle half of the sweetener and cinnamon over the top. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and then cut into half squares.
- Emplacement the bread squares into a very well-buttered, square baking dish. Put together the 5-6 eggs with the heavy cream, and then pour it over the cubed bread.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sweetener and cinnamon over the top. Mark the top with the butter, then bakes it for 15– 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite Low Carb Syrup or Whipped Cream.
Calories 335Calories,Fat 29g 2,Carbohydrates 8g,Fiber 3g,Sugar 2g, Protein 9g 18%
Next recipe Keto Red Velvet Cupcakes