Delicious vegan blondies
Are you having craving for vegan blondies? if yes, then this blondie’s bar recipe is for you. What can you make using almond flour, chocolate chips, coconut flour, erythritol, and olive oil? Try some more recipes Low Carb Ding Dong Cake or Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies The mixture for preparing the healthy, delicious, and dairy-free keto blonde brownies. You can, moreover, prepare it in under 45 minutes.I make these easy Keto blondies for events and parties and nobody knows that they are keto and they just taste so good.
Total Servings – 8
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 35 minutes
Ingredients required for Delicious Keto chocolate chip blondies
● 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
● 3 tablespoons coconut flour
● 2 eggs (large)
● 1 + 1/2 cups almond flour
● 1 cup granulated erythritol or swerve sweetener
● 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
● 1/2 cup chocolate chips (sugar-free)
● 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to Prepare Delicious Keto blondies bar
1 – Preheat the microwave to 350 0 F.
2 – Take a medium-sized bowl and mix all the ingredients in it thoroughly.
3 – Place the mixture in an 8-inch iron skillet and then put the same inside the microwave oven.
4 – Bake the same for about 30 to 35 minutes or until it gets golden on the top.
5 – Remove from the microwave and set aside to cool off. Slice into 8 equal pieces before serving.
● Keto blondies can be stored for later consumption. 4 days in the refrigerator and 3 days at room temperature.
● To freeze the keto blondies, yes, they are freeze-able, put them in a baking sheet, and freeze them in a freezer or in the deep-freezer section of a refrigerator. Then, pack them in a freezer-safe bag. When reheating, use an oven or toaster oven.
Nutritional Information for healthy blondies
Energy – 283 kcal, Carbohydrates – 6 grams (net), Fat – 23 grams, Fiber – 9 grams, Protein – 8 grams
Next recipe Keto Sausage Balls