keto Garlic knots recipe
keto Garlic knots recipe Nothing beats homemade garlic knots recipe! So soft, so chewy and so flavourful. These easy garlic knots blast to make and so delicious. Simple ingredients come together to create big flavour. You also find my new recipe or keto diet plas Keto peproni pizza ! theopenmagazines , Keto fish ball recipe low carb food! Theopenmagazines . or Try crack chicken instant pot recipe at home .
These gluten free garlic knots are so versatile; you can have them as breakfast, brunch or dinner. It’s very easy to make roll the dough and shape it and bake it.Done!
PREP TIME 30 mins
COOK TIME15 mins
Ingredients required for easy garlic knots
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella (340 g/ 12 oz)
- 1/2cup + 2 tbsp full-fat cream cheese (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- 1 cup almond flour (100 gram/ 3.5 oz)
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
How to prepare cheesy garlic knots:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Lined the bottom of the baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large pan on medium heat add mozzarella and cream cheese to melt. Don’t overcook as you don’t need the oil to separate.
- Now add half a cup of almond flour, one tablespoon baking powder, 2 large eggs, 2 cloves garlic, and parsley, and mix them until a smooth dough forms.
- Divide dough into 6-7 portions. Now roll the dough between your palms until it forms a smooth round ball. Continue until all are done.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown.
- Optional: You can brush the topping with unsalted butter.
- You can store it in an airtight container for 5 days.
Nutritional information for garlic twists
serving: 1roll,calories: 294kcal,carbohydrates: 7g,protein: 10g,fat: 25g, saturated fat: 7g,fiber: 3g,sodium: 284mg, cholesterol: 83mg
Next recipe Keto rasberry mocktail – Mocktails for Summers