healthy orange chicken
This low-carb orange chicken is mouth-watering in taste. The merger of orange and keto chicken thigh recipes is appealing. If you are an extremist orange chicken fan, you must try this dish. korma , keto chicken casserole keto chicken cordon bleu , is my favorite recipe in chickan
This crispy and crunchy orange chicken is one of my favorite Chinese-inspired meals. This recipe makes an easy appetizer or quick meal. Some tips for storing your low carb orange chicken:
- We can store this orange chicken keto baked chicken q2 in airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To reheat orange chicken are so simple. There are no unique tricks to getting it to reheat it. You will have to add no additional ingredients when you reheat. You have to follow the simple and basic instructions we provide below.
Total Servings – 1
Prep Time – 5minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Ingredients required for keto orange chicken recipe
1 lb Chicken breast (cut into 1-inch pieces)
1/2 tsp Sea salt
1/4 tsp Black pepper
2 large Eggs
3 oz Pork rinds (crushed)
2 tbsp Avocado oil
ORANGE SAUCE: low carb chicken
1 tbsp Avocado oil
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup coconut aminos
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
tbsp Orange zest
2 tbsp besti powdered monk fruit allulose blend
1/2 tsp ground ginger
How to prepare keto orange chicken
- In the first step, you have to flavor up the chicken with sea salt and black pepper.
- Take a small bowl whisk the eggs. Take another bowl place the crushed pork rinds.
- Take a pan and heat the oil with medium heat.
- Soak the chicken pieces in the egg . Get rid of the excess, then coat with the pork rind crumbs on all sides. Cook for both sides till it looks golden brown or cooked well.
- Now remove it from the pan and cover it with foil paper to keep warm. Continue with the chicken pieces.
ORANGE SAUCE: keto stuffed chicken
- To make the sauce, heat the oil over medium heat. Add garlic to it for half a minute.
- Now add the coconut aminos, wine vinegar, orange zest, powdered monk fruit allulose blend, and ground ginger. With the help of a spoon scrape any browned bits from the bottom.
- Now let the sauce boil properly, keep the flame low, and cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now move the chicken into the pan and toss to coat. It will become thicken as it cools from hot to warm.
Nutritional information for low carb orange chicken recipe:
Total Carbs 7.7g
Net Carbs 7.4g
Next recipe Keto oatmeal recipe tasty best and yummy