Wondering how to make Keto caramelised brussels sprouts and chorizo?
This is the another low carb recipes. If you woke up cranky and craving for some crabs. It would be better to make brussels sprouts and chorizo to spend the better holiday.
Enjoy the blended brussels sprouts which turns sweet and roast in taste and is delicious, with the spicy chorizo.
Ingredients Required for Keto caramelised brussels sprouts and chorizo
· Six ounces chorizo.
· 1 lb brussels sprouts.
· 1 tbsp olive oil.
How to Prepare
· Let us start by removing chorizo from the casings and make it fry in a medium cooked pan till the
time its get fully cooked.
· In the time, start cleaning and trimming the brussels sprouts and better to cut them into the
· When the chorizo gets fully cooked, remove it from the pan and make it aside.
· Now, make sure your pan is hot properly, drop in the brussels sprouts and stir to coat in the
· Now, you need to cook for about 8-10 minutes and make sure you toss it occassionally to
prevent it from burn.
· Make it nicely caramelized which is the only key to the flavor of your choice.
· Now, again add the chorizo to the pan along with the olive oil and make it cook for about 2
minutes till the time all flavors get stirred.
· Add the salt and pepper according to your taste.
The chorizo is already flavorful so it is all your wish to make additional seasoning.
Nutritional Information for Keto caramelised brussels sprouts and chorizo
These low carb caramelised crusted brussels sprouts and chorizo provides 111g calories with 8 g total fat, 2 g saturated fat, 4mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 220 mg potassium, 5 g total carbohydrates, 2g dietary fiber, 1 g sugar, 4 g protein. It provides 9.5% Vitamin A, 59% Vitamin C, 9.8% calcium and 4.7% iron.