Keto bacon cheeseburger casserole
Keto bacon cheeseburger casserole is a known simple ground beef recipe that looks similar to the hamburger pie.
This dish is fully loaded up with the creamy, melted cheese, cream cheese mustard, Worcestershire sauce for the burger flavor. This is the dish that is best to serve in breakfast.
Ingredients Required for Keto Bacon Cheeseburger casserole:
- One pound of Butcher Box ground beef
- One cup chopped onion
- Two minced garlic cloves
- One teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Two oz cream cheese
- Two eggs
- One-two teaspoons mustard
- Half cup heavy whipping cream
- One cup shredded cheddar cheese
- One cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- One teaspoon Burger seasoning
- Salt and pepper suitable to taste
- Three slices of Butcher Box bacon in a cooked and crumbled form.
- One Kosher pickle
How to Prepare
- Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Now, you need to place the Butcher Box ground beef in a frying pan over the medium flame. Add the garlic, onions, burger seasoning as well as salt and pepper to taste. When you use the spatula, you need to break the ground beef into pieces.
- You can add the Worcestershire sauce as well as cream cheese. Now, you need to cook the ground beef until it gets pink in color and the cream cheese gets melt.
- Now, its time to remove the frying pan from heat.
- Take a medium bowl and combine the eggs, half cup shredded cheese, half cup shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream as well as mustard.
- Take 8 by 11 or 9 by 9 baking dish and spray with the oil or cooking spray. Now, you can also pour the ground beef mixture into the dish. Sprinkle the Butcher Box bacon as well as sliced pickles throughout it.
- Now, dribble the liquid mixture on top.
- Take the remaining half cup shredded cheddar and half cup shredded white cheddar cheese and sprinkle it on the top.
- You can now bake it for about 15-20 minutes or till the time the cheese starts bubbling.
- Now, you can cool it before serving it to your loved ones.
It gives 392 kcal, 2 grams carbohydrates, 27 grams proteins, and 31 grams fat.