Protein-packed Channa Masala
The Keto bhatura, Chole Bhature recipe is so delicious. Fluffy bhatura recipe you would love it. The ingredients are less & it came out in under 10 minutes. This keto bhatura is a must on Sunday! keto bhatura
There is no denying every family member craves this dish every time. So here is a recipe of homemade low-carb bhatura to satisfy your soul. Share with bhatura lovers and make them. Here I am going to show you the perfect bhatura recipe. keto bhatura
Do try this keto bhatura recipe at home & let me know how it turns out. It mainly serves as a lunch or a breakfast dish in northern and India. Bhatura ate with yoghurt, pickle, or vegetables.
Prepare time – 10 minute
Sitting time for the dough – 1 -2 hour
cooking time 15 minute
Serve – 3
What is the difference between puri & bhatura? keto bhatura
The difference is puri is small in size while bhatura is large.
Puri is cooking with whole wheat flour/Atta; however, bhatura is cooking with almond flour/all-purpose flour/maida.
What can you eat with bhatura?
You can eat bhatura with cholle, yoghurt, and pickles.
Can I freeze bhatura?
Yes, of course, we can freeze bhatura. If you want to freeze bhatura, you have to use parchment paper. We can store bhatura for Ten Days in the freezer under Ziploc bags.
keto bhatura Ingredients required for spongy bhatura recipe:
Almond flour 100 gram
Xanthan gum 3tbsp
Pinch of salt
Citric acid ½ tbsp
Hung curd 2 tbsp
Oil 2 tsp
Peanut oil for frying
keto bhatura How to prepare keto poori or bhatura:
1 Take a large bowl and add almond flour, Xanthan gum, a pinch of salt, & hung curd or oil and water & knead it with your hands and make a smooth dough.
2 Leave it for one hour to rest.
3 Now divide the dough into Six parts and make it in a ball shape.
4 Now roll it with a rolling pin carefully.
5 Takes a skillet and add peanut oil.
6 When heated up the oil, fry the bhaturas one by one.
7 Cooked well on both sides till it becomes fluffy and soft.
8 Serve it with yoghurt & you can serve it with a pickle.
keto bhatura KALA CHANA MASALA | KETO BLACK CHICKPEAS MASALA RECIPE
- Pressure Cooker
- 100 grams black chickpeas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 150 grams tomato
- 1 tbsp. Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp. Mango powder
- 5 grams chilli flakes
- 0.4 gram asafoetida
- 10 grams ginger paste
- Firstly, Soak the chickpeas for 7-8 hours in lukewarm water in pressure cooker and add one tsp. of baking powder.
- After 7-8 hours cook these chickpeas on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Now check them whether it is cooked well or not . To check, press with fingers or thumb
- Now take a skillet on medium high flame and add 3 tablespoons of butter and now add cumin seeds , coriander powder and turmeric powder and stir well.
- Now add tomatoes puree and add mango powder,chilli flakes and salt according to taste and saute well.
- When tomatoes cook well add ginger paste and asafoetida and stir well.
- Mix all well and add coriander leaves.
- Serve with bhatura.
You can try our delicious recipes from here:
Nutritional Information for keto poori or bhatura:
Calories- 220 kCal
Total Carbs – 28 g
Net Carbs- 26 g
Fibre -2 g
Sugar – 1 g
Protein- 7 g
Fat- 9 g
Saturated Fat-2.5 g