This low-carb bhatura recipe is so delicious in taste. Fluffy bhatura recipe you would love it.The ingredients are less and it came out in under 10 minutes. Thisketo bhatura is a must on Sunday! keto bhatura
There is no denying every family member craves this dish every time. So here is a recipe of homemade low-carb bhatura to satisfy your soul. Share with bhatura lovers and make them crave too. Here I am going to show you the perfect bhatura recipe. keto bhatura
Do try this keto bhatura recipe at home and let me know how it turns out. It is mainly served as a lunch or a breakfast dish in northern and India. Bhatura is usually eaten with yogurt, pickle, or vegetables.
What is the difference between Puri and bhatura? keto bhatura
The basic difference is puri is small in size while bhatura is larger in size.
Puri is made with whole wheat flour/Atta; however, bhatura is made with almond flour/all-purpose flour/maida.
What can you eat bhatura with?
You can eat bhatura with cholle, yogurt, and pickles.
Can I freeze bhatura?
Yes, of course, we can freeze bhatura. If you want to freeze bhatura you have to use parchment paper. we can store bhatura for 10 days in the freezer under Ziploc bags.
Ingredients required for spongy bhatura recipe:
Almond flour 100 gram
Xanthan gum 3tbsp
Pinch of salt
Citric acid ½ tbsp
Hung curd 2 tbsp
Oil 2 tsp
Peanut oil for frying
keto bhatura How to prepare keto poori or bhatura:
- Take a large bowl and add almond flour, Xanthan gum, a pinch of salt, and hung curd or oil and water and knead it with your hands and make a smooth dough.
- Leave it for one hour to rest.
- Now divide the dough into 6 parts and make it in a ball shape.
- Now roll it with a rolling pin carefully.
- Take a skillet and add peanut oil.
- When heated up the oil fry the bhaturas one by one.
- Cook well on both sides till it becomes fluffy and soft.
- Serve it with yogurt and you can serve it with a pickle.
KALA CHANA MASALA | KETO BLACK CHICKPEAS MASALA RECIPEThis is the best unqiue recipe you can eat with keto bhatura
- Pressure Cooker
- 100 grams black chickpeas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 150 grams tomato
- 1 tbsp. Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp. Mango powder
- 5 grams chilli flakes
- 0.4 gram asafoetida
- 10 grams ginger paste
- Firstly, Soak the chickpeas for 7-8 hours in lukewarm water in pressure cooker and add one tsp. of baking powder .
- After 7-8 hours cook these chickpeas on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Now check them whether it is cooked well or not . To check, press with fingers or thumb
- Now take a skillet on medium high flame and add 3 tablespoons of butter and now add cumin seeds , coriander powder and turmeric powder and stir well.
- Now add tomatoes puree and add mango powder,chilli flakes and salt according to taste and saute well.
- When tomatoes cook well add ginger paste and asafoetida and stir well.
- Mix all well and add coriander leaves.
- Serve with bhatura.
NotesBlack Chickpeas is an amazing, classic Indian with delicious flavors. It tastes delicious when we eat with bhatura. Some comfort food brings back the best of memories for us all.This black chickpeas is surely one of them.
You can try our delicious recipes from here:
Nutritional Information for keto poori or bhatura:
- Calories- 220 kCal
- Total Carbs – 28 g
- Net Carbs- 26 g
- Fiber -2 g
- Sugar – 1 g
- Protein- 7 g
- Fat- 9 g
- Saturated Fat-2.5 g