What can you make using almond flour, chocolate chips, coconut flour, erythritol, and olive oil? The mixture for preparing the healthy, delicious, and dairy-free keto blondies. You can, moreover, prepare it in under 45 minutes.
Ingredients required for Delicious Keto Blondies!
Total Servings – 8
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 35 minutes
● 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
● 3 tablespoons coconut flour
● 2 eggs (large)
● 1 + 1/2 cups almond flour
● 1 cup granulated erythritol or swerve sweetener
● 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
● 1/2 cup chocolate chips (sugar-free)
● 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to Prepare Delicious Keto Blondies!
1 – Preheat the microwave to 350 0 F.
2 – Take a medium-sized bowl and mix all the ingredients in it thoroughly.
3 – Place the mixture in an 8-inch iron skillet and then put the same inside the microwave oven.
4 – Bake the same for about 30 to 35 minutes or until it gets golden on the top.
5 – Remove from the microwave and set aside to cool off. Slice into 8 equal pieces before serving.
● Keto blondies can be stored for later consumption. 4 days in the refrigerator and 3 days at room temperature.
● To freeze the keto blondies, yes, they are freeze-able, put them in a baking sheet, and freeze them in a freezer or in the deep-freezer section of a refrigerator. Then, pack them in a freezer-safe bag. When reheating, use an oven or toaster oven.
Nutritional Information for Delicious Keto Blondies!
Energy – 283 kcal,Carbohydrates – 6 grams (net),Fat – 23 grams,Fiber – 9 grams,Protein – 8 grams