Keto burger bombs
Keto burger bombs Simply put, and as you might already be aware, the Keto diet is a form of diet that is high in fat and low in carbohydrates. As a result, our best-tasting keto burger fat bombs are a great match for the diet. If you prefer something more then try the keto popsicles recipe
The trick to a healthy keto diet is to limit your carb intake by eliminating grains, sugar, legumes, root vegetables, and, with the exception of berries, most fruits. Try my KETO RAVIOLI . bomb burger recipe.
Foods high in protein and fat, such as beef, fatty fish like salmon, eggs, avocado, almonds, strawberries, low-carb vegetables, and, of course, the keto burger fat bombs, should be consumed.
These Keto Burger Fat Bombs are not only delicious and filling but are also incredibly simple to prepare. Butter is used as the hidden ingredient in the keto fat burger.
The ingredients and instructions for making them are listed below. best burger
Keto burger bombs Ingredients Required for keto burger fat bombs
1 Cooking Spray
2 450 gram weight ground beef
3 A quarter teaspoon of garlic powder
4 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter
5 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
6 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
7 60 grams Cheddar Cheese
8 Lettuce Leaves, 1 Handful
9 Tomatoes (Thinly Sliced)
Keto burger bombs Tips and Suggestions for a burger recipe
1 When it comes time to serve the tasty burger, the last three ingredients will come in handy.
2 Also, the cold butter and cheddar should be sliced into the same amount of pieces.
3 Break the cold butter into 20 pieces, for example, and the cheddar into 20 pieces as well.
4 Since each burger fat bomb includes a pair of the aforementioned ingredients, this will reflect the total number of burger fat bombs you want to make.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
1 Yield: 24
2 Category: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
3 Method: Baked
4 Cuisine: American
How to prepare hamburger bombs :
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then coat the muffin tin with cooking spray. Garlic powder, pepper, and salt will be used to season the beef.
2. Fill each muffin tin with 1 teaspoon of seasoned beef. It should hopefully cover the tin rim. Place a piece of butter on top of the beef, then top with another teaspoon of seasoned beef. You actually have three layers: beef, butter, and beef.
3. Place one slice of cheddar on top of the beef (which was used to cover the butter) and cover it entirely with another teaspoon of beef. Beef – butter – beef – cheddar – beef will be the final layering order from the bottom of the muffin tin to the top.
4. Place the muffin tins in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes after completing the above arrangement in each muffin cup. The meat will be properly cooked by that time, and you can start eating your delicious keto burger fat bombs.
5. That pretty much what there is to it! If you have all of your ingredients on hand, these Keto burger fat bombs can be made in less than 20 minutes.
6. However, carefully remove the muffin tin and allow the meat to cool before consuming the best-tasting Keto fat bombs.
7. Remove the burgers from the muffin tins with a spatula. Serve it with the lettuce, thinly sliced tomatoes, and mustard that you prepared earlier.
Nutritional Information for cheeseburger bombs
Total Fat- 2.3g
Vitamin A- 16.7µg