This Keto cheeseburger stuffed portobello mushroom caps is one of that dish that is cravable and aperfect way to get your burger fix without high carb bun.
Ingredients required for Keto cheeseburger stuffed portobello mushroom :
· 6 portobello caps
· 1 tablespoon oil of your choice
· 1 lb ground beef
· 2 cups of shredded cheddar
· 4 slices of bacon
· 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
· One by fourth cup of minced onion
· One by fourth cup of diced pickles
· One by fourth cup of diced tomato
· Half cup of shredded lettuce
How to prepare Keto cheeseburger stuffed portobello mushroom .
· Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Now, take out the middle of the mushroom caps and use it for another recipe. You can also toss the caps with the olive oil and set it aside.
· Heat the 10.5″ cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Now, add the bacon to the skillet and cook it until it gets crispy. Now, remove, chop and set aside leaving the grease in the skillet.
· Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook it until it gets brown for about 7 minutes. Now, add the chopped bacon back to the
skillet and mix it well to combine. Make sure you transfer the beef mixture to the bowl with the shredded cheddar, garlic salt, onion, pickles, and tomato.
· Now, divide this formed mixture between the portobello caps, place the caps in the skillet and transfer it to the oven for about 10 minutes until the cheese gets melted.
· Top it with the lettuce and mustard before serving it.
You will attain 392 grams of calories, 30.3 grams of fat, 14.1 grams of saturated fat, 5.4 grams of
carbohydrates, 1.6 grams of fiber, 3.8 grams of net carbs, 3 grams of sugar, 24.6 grams of protein.