Due to its sugar content and conventional graham cracker crust, regular cheesecake has a high carb content which is a big no in your keto diet. These keto cheesecake bites, on the other hand, are naturally gluten-free and low in carbohydrates
since they are made with cream cheese, an alternative sugar-free sweetener, and an almond flour crust. Try my version Keto Focaccia Bread . These Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes may become your all-time favorite keto dessert. They’re smooth, tasty, and incredibly simple to produce. I eat my self regularly Keto breaded Cheese Bombs These Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes are the perfect combination of sweet, creamy, and delectable.
TOTAL SERVING:12 TO 15 servings
PREP TIME:20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: 10 minutes
3/4 cup almond flour
3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
¾ cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener
2 (8-ounce) bricks of cream cheese
3/4 cup confectioners swerve sweetener
2 large eggs
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh raspberries, plus more for topping (optional)
How to prepare Keto Cheesecake cupcakes:
1. First start with heating the cream cheese, eggs, and heavy whipping cream on the counter for at least 30 minutes before starting the recipe.
2. 12 – 15 silicone baking cups or a cupcake tray lined with foil liners should be set aside. Then you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. To make the crust in a mixing bowl, combine melted butter and sweetener, then stir in almond flour until the butter is absorbed, forming a dough.
4. To make a flat, smooth crust, divide dough among baking cups or cupcake liners and firmly press down with a spoon or measuring cup.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the crust for 5 minutes. Remove the crust from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes while the filling is made.
6. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetener with an electric hand mixer on low speed for 1 minute, or until smooth and fluffy.
7. Combine the heavy cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Beat on low speed for about 30 seconds, scraping down beaters as required, until smooth.
8. Then start by adding the eggs one at a time, add the eggs and beat on low speed until just combined, around 30 seconds per egg. Gently fold raspberries into the batter with a spatula until evenly dispersed.
9. Fill baking cups or cupcake liners to the brim with batter, evenly dividing it between them. Tops of cheesecakes should be smoothed and flattened. Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 minutes, or until set.
10. Allow cheesecakes to cool completely before covering and chilling overnight. Chill before serving.
Nutritional Information for Keto cheesecake cupcakes:
Energy – 230 kcal
Total Fat – 23g
Net Carb – 4g
Dietary Fiber – 1g
Sugars – 1g
Protein – 5g
Next recipe KETO CHEESECAKE MOUSSEFULFF