Keto Chicken Caesar Salad Tacos
The Keto chicken Caesar Salad Tacos is another party bash friendly Keto recipe.It can be made well-representable if you are one of those in organizing the party. For this, you can use the hard tortilla shells. It is an easy grab and go while at a
Ingredients required for Keto Chicken Caesar Salad Tacos:
· 10 oz. chicken breasts
· One tablespoon olive oil
· Salt and Pepper to taste
· 3 oz. Bacon
· 7 oz. Romaine lettuce
· 1 oz. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
· Half cup mayonnaise
· One tablespoon Dijon mustard
· Half lemon, zest, and juice
· Two tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
· Two tablespoon finely chopped anchovies filets
· One garlic clove (pressed or finely chopped)
· Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare it?
· First of all, you need to mix the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk or an immersion blender. You can also set it aside in the
· Now, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
· Now, season the chicken with salt and pepper and sprinkle the olive oil or the melted butter on the top. You need to bake the
chicken in the oven for about 20 minutes or till the time it is fully cooked through. Rather, you can also cook the chicken on the
top of the stove according to your choice.
· In order to make it crisper, fry the bacon deeply. Make the pieces of lettuce and place as a base on two plates. On the top, you can
place the sliced chicken and crispy, crumbled bacon.
· Give it finishing with a generous dollop of dressing and also a good grating of Parmesan cheese.
It provides 4 grams of net carbs, 86 grams of fat, 47 grams of protein and 993 kcal.