Keto Chicken Caesar Salad Tacos
The Keto chicken Caesar Salad Tacos is another party bash friendly Keto recipe. It can be made well-representable if you are one of those in organizing the party.
For this, you can use the hard tortilla shells. It is an easy grab and go while at a party.
Ingredients Required for Keto Chicken Caesar Salad Tacos:
- 10 oz. chicken breasts
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 oz. Bacon
- 7 oz. Romaine lettuce
- 1 oz. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Half cup mayonnaise
- One tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Half lemon, zest, and juice
- Two tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Two tablespoon finely chopped anchovies filets
- One garlic clove (pressed or finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare it?
- First of all, you need to mix the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk or an immersion blender. You can also set it aside in the refrigerator.
- Now, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
- Now, season the chicken with salt and pepper and sprinkle the olive oil or the melted butter on the top.
- You need to bake the chicken in the oven for about 20 minutes or till the time it is fully cooked through.
- Rather, you can also cook the chicken on the top of the stove according to your choice.
- In order to make it crisper, fry the bacon deeply. Make the pieces of lettuce and place as a base on two plates.
- On the top, you can place the sliced chicken and crispy, crumbled bacon.
- Give it finishing with a generous dollop of dressing and also a good grating of Parmesan cheese.
It provides 4 grams of net carbs, 86 grams of fat, 47 grams of protein and 993 kcal.