Keto Chicken Casserole
Keto and Casseroles are the ones which go hand in hand and mainly in the case when it comes to the irresistible chicken recipe. It has the ability to make everyone swoon.
Its creamy sauce is hearty, cheesy as well as loaded with yummy pesto. Your oven would feel honored in order to bake this tasty goodness for you.
Ingredients Required for Keto Chicken Casserole:
One heavy cup whipping cream or sour cream
2 tablespoon green pesto
Half lemon (juice)
30 oz. chicken thighs
Three tablespoon butter
One lb cauliflower
Four oz. cherry tomatoes
Seven oz. shredded cheese
Salt and pepper
How to Prepare Keto Chicken Casserole
- Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Now, you need to mix the cream (sour cream) with pesto as well as lemon juice. You can also add salt and pepper to give taste accordingly.
- Now, season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and make sure to fry it in butter until it gets golden brown color.
- Place the chicken in the 9 * 13 inch greased baking dish and make it pour in the cream mixture.
- Chop the leek and cherry tomatoes and also, the cauliflower into the small florets. You can now top up the chicken with the leek, tomatoes as well as cauliflower.
- Now, you just make sure to sprinkle the cheese on the top of it and keep it in the oven for at least 30 minutes till the chicken gets fully cooked.
- If the casserole is on the risk of burning when it is done, then you must cover it with the piece of aluminum foil, make the flame low and let it cook for a bit longer.
Let us discuss the nutritional information of Keto chicken casserole for per serving:
It produces 6 grams net carbs, 2 grams fiber, 56 grams fat, and 36 grams protein.