How to make Keto Chicken Casserole
Keto and Casseroles are the ones which go hand in handand mainly in the case when it comes to the irresistible chicken recipe. It has the ability to make everyone swoon.
Its creamy sauce is hearty, cheesy as well as loaded with yummy pesto. Your oven would feel honored in order to bake this tasty goodness for you.
Ingredients Required for Keto Chicken Casserole:
· One heavy cup whipping cream or sour cream
· 2 tablespoon green pesto
· Half lemon (juice)
· 30 oz. chicken thighs
· Three tablespoon butter
· One lb cauliflower
· One leek
· Four oz. cherry tomatoes
· Seven oz. shredded cheese
· Salt and pepper
How to Prepare Keto Chicken Casserole?
· Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
· Now, you need to mix the cream (sour cream) with pesto as well as lemon juice. You can also add salt
and pepper to give taste accordingly.
· Now, season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and make sure to fry it in butter until it gets golden brown color.
· Place the chicken in the 9 * 13 inch greased baking dish and make it pour in the cream mixture.
· Chop the leek and cherry tomatoes and also, the cauliflower into the small florets. You can now top up the chicken with the leek, tomatoes as well as cauliflower.
· Now, you just make sure to sprinkle the cheese on the top of it and keep it in the oven for at least 30 minutes till the chicken gets fully cooked. If the casserole is on the risk of burning when it is done, then you must cover it with the piece of aluminum foil,
make the flame low and let it cook for a bit longer.
Let us discuss the nutritional information of Keto chicken
casserole for per serving:
It produces 6 grams net carbs, 2 grams fiber, 56 grams
fat, and 36 grams protein.