Keto Chicken Green Chili
The Keto Green Chilli Chicken is primary in our diet these days. It is the most delicious, cheesy and a perfect low-carb skillet option for the dinner.
Ingredients Required for Keto Chicken Green Chili:
- 1 tablespoon oil (you can use avocado, coconut, lard or tallow)
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- Half teaspoon onion powder
- Half teaspoon garlic powder
- One-fourth teaspoon of salt
- Eight ounces canned green chillis
- Thinly sliced half onion
- Four ounces cheese cream
- One cup Monterey jack grated cheese
How to Prepare it?
- Heat the oil in a 10.5″ skillet over the medium to high heat. Season the chicken with spices and then toast three to four minutes it on every side until it gets brown in color. You can remove and set it aside.
- Now, add the onion as well as green chillis to the skillet. You can cook it for 3-4 minutes until the onion better softened it. You can add the cream cheese and chicken along with the juices which have accumulated on the top.
- You can also top the chicken with the jack cheese and cover it for 3-4 minutes until the cheese gets melt.
- Now, top it up with cilantro and serve it.