KETO FRENCH TOAST
Craving for a fast and super delicious breakfast?
Then, you should try the French Toast recipe for you. This is an excellent variation on the Keto 90-second bread recipe.
There are some few tweaks and your sweet delicious treat is ready for your breakfast.
Let us start with its ingredients:
Ingredients Required for Keto French Toast:
• One tablespoon coconut floor
• One and one by fourth tablespoon melted butter
• One egg
• One tablespoon cream cheese
• One by fourth teaspoon baking powder
• One by fourth tablespoon cinnamon
• A pinch of Nutmeg
For the french toast:
• One egg
• One by fourth cup heavy whipping cream
How to Prepare Keto French Toast?
• Melt the butter in a ceramic or glass bowl.
• Now, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk it together until it gets combined.
• Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
• Now, remove from the microwave and allow it to cool for a minute or two.
• Cut the bread in half.
• In a flat dish, you need to add 1 egg and one by fourth cup heavy whipping cream and combine it with a whisk.
• Now, soak the bread on both sides in the egg as well as heavy whipping cream mixture.
• Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in the skillet and fry both the sides until it gets crispy.
• Serve it hot.
You can also include the berries to make the Keto French Toast much more delicious.
It would provide 352 kcal calories, 6 grams carbohydrates, 12 grams protein, 30 grams fat, 17 grams saturated fat, 390 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 222 mg
potassium, 2 grams fiber, 1 gram sugar, 24% Vitamin A, 9.3% calcium as well as 8.6% iron.