Keto Garlic bread recipe is low carb, low sugar, and Keto diet-friendly. This could be a great snack to be dipped in the marinara sauce.
Ingredients required to make Keto Garlic bread:
· One cup shredded mozzarella
· Half cup finely ground almond flour
· Two tablespoons cream cheese
· One tablespoon of garlic powder
· One tablespoon of baking powder
· Kosher salt
· One large egg
· One tablespoon melted butter
· One clove minced garlic
· One tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
· One tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
· Warmed Marinara for serving
How to make Keto Garlic Bread?
· Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Celsius and line a large baking sheet with the parchment paper. Take a medium microwave-safe bowl and then add mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese, garlic powder, baking powder with a large pinch of salt.
.Take it in the microwave on high until cheeses get melted for a whole minute. Stir it in the egg.
· Now, shape the dough into a half thick oval on the baking sheet.
· Take a small bowl and mix the melted butter with garlic, parsley, and parmesan. You can now brush the mixture over the bread.
· Bake it until it gets golden for about 15 to 17 minutes. Make sure you slice and serve it with a
marinara sauce for dipping.
You can get 250 calories, 13 grams protein, 7 grams carbohydrates, 2 grams fiber, 1 gram sugar, 20 grams fat, 7 grams saturated fat and 640 mg of sodium.