keto graham cracker pie crust
The gluten-free, paleo and the keto graham cracker pie crust is incredibly tasty, instant and can freeze it either solid or bake it up.
Ingredients required for Keto Graham cracker pie crust:
· 25 grams almond flour
· Two to three teaspoons powdered erythritol or xylitol (to make the taste better)
· One-eighth teaspoon ground cinnamon
· Pinch kosher salt
· Two to three teaspoons melted grass-fed butter.
How to prepare for Keto Graham cracker pie crust?
· You need to create a batch for 1 or 8. If you are thinking of making a full-sized 8-inch start, then you can simply multiply the
ingredients by 8 (for instance, 2 cups of almond flour).
· Now, you just have to lightly toast the almond flour in a dry skillet or pan over the medium heat until it gets fully golden as well as
fragrant (2-4 minutes).
.The taste is very important so you must not skip. Its time to transfer the toasted almond flour into a small bowl (or you can also go straight with the serving glass) and you need to mix in a sweetener, cinnamon as well as salt.
.You can add in the butter, and mix it until thoroughly get combined. Now, you need to press into the pie dish or the serving glass you can also refrigerate it.
It contains 213-gram calories, which includes 180-gram calories. It includes 20-grams total fat, including 6-gram saturated fat. It also includes 21 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 5 grams of total carbohydrates, which includes 2 grams of dietary fiber. The protein it contains is 5 gram. It consists of 5% Vitamin A, 5.3% Calcium and,