Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken
The Jalapeno popper chicken is an amazing Keto recipe. Besides its being super-delicious, you only need 5 ingredients to make this dreamy recipe into reality. It has got a spicy kick from Jalapeno.
Ingredients required for Keto Jalapeno Popper chicken:
· One lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
· One teaspoon garlic salt
· 8 oz softened cream cheese
· 3 Jalapeno peppers
· Half cup sharp cheddar grated cheese
· Half cup crumbled crispy bacon
How to prepare Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken?
· Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
· Now, fry your bacon to make them crispy.
· Filet the chicken breasts to make it thinner.
· Lay the chicken flat in 9 by 13 baking pan.
· Season the chicken with the garlic salt.
· Spread the softened cream cheese over the top.
· So, you have to remove the seeds from Jalapenos using the spoon and then dice them up.
· Now, you need to chop up the cooked bacon.
· You can now sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese over the chicken.
· Now, top it up with the bacon and Jalapenos.
· At last, bake in preheated oven for around 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked completely.
· Always wear gloves when working with Jalapenos to save your skin.
· You can also use buy precooked bacon at the store. It will save your time.
· You can allow it to cool slightly for around 5 minutes and then serve.
It provides 227 grams of calories, 16 grams total fat, 8 grams saturated fat, 86 mg cholesterol, 574 mg sodium, 307 mg potassium, 1 gram total carbohydrates, 1 gram sugar and 17 grams of protein. It includes 12% Vitamin A, 9.6% Vitamin C, 9.3% Calcium and 2.3% of iron.