Keto Low Carb Avocados Crab Boats
Do you know that Avocado is a fruit? Just due to its savory taste as well as fat content high, I just always thought of them as vegetables. Quite, funny.
It doesn’t matter that much as they are awesome to eat. Mistakenly, many people learn that consuming high-fat content results unhealthy.
But, you must know that the fat in avocados is basically the monounsaturated fat which in actual is very heart-friendly. In addition, it also makes the hairs shiny as well as extra healthy. ‘
You can also include much more Avocados in your diet, then what you can do is mash the flesh and spread it on the sprouted bread.
What do you need?
· Twelve oz. cooked crab meat (You can also use Tuna)
· One-third cup low-fat Greek yogurt
· Half red onion, finely chopped
· Two tablespoons finely chopped chives
· Three tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· Half teaspoon cayenne pepper
· Freshly ground salt and pepper
· One cup grated cheddar cheese
· Two avocados, halved as well as pitted
How to make it?
· Take a bowl and mix the crab meat, yogurt, onion, chives, lemon
juice as well as cayenne pepper.
· Make sure to season it with salt as well as pepper to taste.
· Now, scoop out that flesh from the avocados to make bowls.
· Its time to mix the extracted avocado flesh and the crab mixture.
· Fill up the avocado skins with the crab and top up with the grated cheese.
· Grill this mixture for about 1-2 minutes till the time cheese got melt.
Serve hot and enjoy this delicious recipe.