This Homemade keto Naan is soft, chewy and simply delicious.
This recipe is perfectly fluffy. It has only 2g net carbs per flatbread.
This low carb naan is just what you must have to serve with your Indian provoke loved!
This recipe is very easy to make and requires very little cooking skills.
Do let me know how your keto Naan turned out!
If you are looking for a delicious meal after a long day then try this cheesy keto kulcha for a perfect lunch.
This recipe is an absolute treat.
Ingredients required for Keto Naan / Keto Kulcha:
How to prepare Keto Naan / Keto Kulcha:
- In the first step, preheat your oven to 180C.
- Now grease the baking sheet with melted butter and line parchment paper on it.
- Take a large bowl and add one cup of almond flour, one beaten egg and mix well with a hand mixer or electric mixer till well combined.
- Now we have to add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese, one tablespoon of baking powder and mix well till well combined.
- Now mix the dough with your hands and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes to set it aside.
- After 10 minutes divide the dough into two parts and roll the dough into a circular shape.
- Put the Naan into the baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes at 180C.
- Cook well till it is browned well.
- Leave it for 5 minutes to allow cool.
Nutritional Information for Keto Naan / Keto Kulcha:
Total Carbs 9g
Net Carbs 6g
More delicious recipes from here:
Here is a full video of Keto Naan/ Keto Kulcha / Keto Flatbread