keto pecan bars
I dynamically accept that these keto pecan pie bars should be a year round treat. The kids will love.
Showing you just how easy it to make your energy bars. This is a recipe straight out of easy keto breakfast. You will never feel indigent at any party when you have got this amazing low carb, keto, sugar-free dessert to share.
It is absolutely amazing in texture and taste. If you like this recipe and want to get more delicious and easy to prepare delicacies that will tantalize your taste buds then come visit my YouTube channel too
If you liked our channel please do subscribe us.
It is super delicious and cannot tell that it is keto.
This popular recipe is now easier and lower in carbs.
Ingredients required for keto chocolate pecan pie bars:
For the shortbread crust
- 1 cup Coconut flour
- 3 tbsp keto maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil / butter
For the gooey pecan topping
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 5 tbsp. keto maple syrup
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups pecans
How to prepare low carb pecan bars:
- In the first step preheat your oven to 350F and grease with melted butter baking pan and parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl and add coconut flour, syrup, coconut oil or you can take butter instead of coconut oil and whisk together till crumbly but form.
- Now, put it into the baking pan and bake it for 10 to 15 minutes till it cooks well or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Now we can prepare pecan topping while shortbread is baking.
- Take a small sauce pan on medium high heat and heat up the syrup and add butter to melt ,granulated sweetener and pinch of salt and stir well till well combined.
- Now when you see mixture began to bubbles add pecans and continue stir well for a minute.
- Then , remove the shortbread from the oven and add pecan caramel mixture and spread out with knife to cover the shortbread.
- Now bake it for 2-3 minutes only and do not bake it extra it will become hard and dry.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely and refrigerate it for one hour to set it aside.
- Slice it into bars and enjoy.
Nutritional Information for keto pecan bars
Serving: 1Bar |
Calories: 132kcal |
Carbohydrates: 7g |
Protein: 3g |
Fat: 12g |
Potassium: 3mg |
Fiber: 4g |
Vitamin A: 150IU |
Vitamin C: 2.5mg |
Calcium: 20mg |
Iron: 0.4mg |
NET CARBS: 3g