Keto Pumpkin Bread Loaf
Today, we are going to gear up with the gluten-free Keto bread which is beautifully baked and sliced and topped with the fresh Pistachios. With the help of this blog, you will be totally into this incredible as well as flavorful Keto Pumpkin bread.
This is fluffy, tender and flavorful to rock your holiday. Let us know how to prepare this mouth- watering pumpkin bread french toast.
What you need?
· One and a half cup almond flour
· Three large egg whites
· One and a half cup pumpkin puree
· One and a half cup cocunut milk
· One fourth cup psyllium husk powder
· One fourth cup Swerve sweetener
· Two teaspoons baking powder
· One and a half cup pumpkin pie spice
· Half teaspoon kosher salt
How to prepare it?
· Disperse the entire dry ingredients into the sifter. If you don’t have one, purchase it online.
· Get it into a large bowl and preheat the oven to 350F. Now, fill a 9*9 baking dish along with a cup of water and make it on a lower rack of the oven.
· Now, make a separate mixture of pumpkin puree and cocunut milk. Make a proper and resistant dough when you finish with mixing it.
· Take egg whites in another bowl and to make it more stable, add tartar cream to it.
· To absorb the moisture, add the one- third mixture of egg whites to the dough. Afterwards slowly add the rest
of te egg whites into the dough and gently mix it.
· Its time to grease a standard bread loaf pan with any oil you consider and unfurl that dough into the bread pan.
· Make sure you bake that bread for atleast 75 minutes. You can also add pistachios.
· No more wait! Get the loaf out from the oven and make it cool.
· Make it into the slices as many you want and serve.
Each slice contains 117.96 calories, 3.23 g net carbs, 4.83 g proteins and 8.69 g fats.
Enjoy the healthy diet!