The keto cream cheese stuffed pumpkin muffin is a healthy dessert that you can enjoy all around the year but especially around the winters. You also try Keto breaded Cheese Bombs or Keto Hamburger Bun. The recipe combines moist pumpkin muffins with sweetened cream cheese for a delectable experience.
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
● 225 grams cream cheese (softened)
● 4 eggs (large)
● 4 teaspoons baking powder
● 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
● 1 1/2 cups almond flour
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
● 2/3 cup and 1 tablespoon erythritol sweetener (granulated)
● 1/2 cup butter (softened)
● 1/2 cup coconut flour
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Prepare Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Muffin
1 – Set the oven to 350 0 F and grease a muffin pan with 12 divisions. You can also line it with paper muffin cups.
2 – Take a large bowl and add butter and 2/3 cup sweetener into it. Continue whisking until you get a smooth, fluffy blend.
3 – Now add eggs one by one to the mixtuNote:re and continue whisking.
4 – Next, pour in the pumpkin puree and vanilla in the bowl and mix thoroughly. Set thbowl aside.
5 – Take another bowl and add almond flour, baking powder, coconut flour, pumpkin sauce, and salt to it. Stir all of them to form a mixture. Break the lumps as they form.
6 – Add the recently prepared mixture to the bowl with the butter mixture and continue stirring to form a smooth batter.
7 – Divide the batter equally into the divisions of the prepared muffin pan.
Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Muffin
8 – Take a small bowl and mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon sweetener in it.
9 – Distribute the cream cheese mixture evenly to the muffins.
10 – Place the muffin tin into the oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin must come out clean.
11 – Remove the muffin tin from the oven and set aside. Serve warm or at room temperature or chilled!
● For sweeter cream cheese, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sweetener to it.
● If you’re facing problems while preparing the cream cheese mixture, warm it in the microwave for about 10 to 20 seconds.
● To store the muffins, put them in a dry, airtight container, and then place the same in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information for Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Muffin
Energy – 261 kcal
Carbohydrates – 6 grams
Fat – 23 grams
Fiber – 4 grams
Protein – 7 grams
Next recipe Keto Eclair cake