The keto cream cheese stuffed pumpkin muffin is a healthy dessert that you can enjoy all around the year but especially around the winters. The recipe combines moist pumpkin muffins with sweetened cream cheese for a delectable experience.
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
● 225 grams cream cheese (softened)
● 4 eggs (large)
● 4 teaspoons baking powder
● 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
● 1 1/2 cups almond flour
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
● 2/3 cup and 1 tablespoon erythritol sweetener (granulated)
● 1/2 cup butter (softened)
● 1/2 cup coconut flour
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Prepare Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Muffin
1 – Set the oven to 350 0 F and grease a muffin pan with 12 divisions. You can also line it with paper muffin cups.
2 – Take a large bowl and add butter and 2/3 cup sweetener into it. Continue whisking until you get a smooth, fluffy blend.
3 – Now add eggs one by one to the mixture and continue whisking.
4 – Next, pour in the pumpkin puree and vanilla in the bowl and mix thoroughly. Set thbowl aside.
5 – Take another bowl and add almond flour, baking powder, coconut flour, pumpkin sauce, and salt to it. Stir all of them to form a mixture. Break the lumps as they form.
6 – Add the recently prepared mixture to the bowl with the butter mixture and continue stirring to form a smooth batter.
7 – Divide the batter equally into the divisions of the prepared muffin pan.
8 – Take a small bowl and mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon sweetener in it.
9 – Distribute the cream cheese mixture evenly to the muffins.
10 – Place the muffin tin into the oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin must come out clean.
11 – Remove the muffin tin from the oven and set aside. Serve warm or at room temperature or chilled!
● For sweeter cream cheese, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sweetener to it.
● If you’re facing problems while preparing the cream cheese mixture, warm it in the microwave for about 10 to 20 seconds.
● To store the muffins, put them in a dry, airtight container, and then place the same in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information for Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Muffin
Energy – 261 kcal
Carbohydrates – 6 grams
Fat – 23 grams
Fiber – 4 grams
Protein – 7 grams