Keto red lobster cheddar biscuits recipe
These delicious red lobster cheddar biscuits recipe don’t contain any flour but they taste very similar to the restaurant version. find famous recipe keto cheddar bay biscuits or homemade cheddar bay biscuits. Need a Cheesy biscuit for an evening snack? Bring the crunch back into your Ketogenic lifestyle. It is easy to make with just simple ingredients.
These recipes using red lobster biscuit mix come together so easily. They take only about 20-30 minutes from start to finish. I am sure you will love these easy copycat red lobster biscuits! Like all perfect biscuits,they’re slightly crispy outside and super soft, moist and fluffy .Every tea lover will truly enjoy it. Perfect treat for your family and stay safe!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes Servings: 2-3 people
- One and halfcups superfine almond flour
- ¼teaspoon salt
- 1tablespoon aluminium-free baking powder
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 2large eggs
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 4tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese
GARLIC BUTTER TOPPING:
- 2tablespoon butter melted
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1tablespoon parsley minced
red lobster keto biscuits
How to Prepare
- In the first step we have to preheat the oven to 450°F. Then, slightly grease muffin cavities of a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking powder, garlic powder.
- In a bowl, blend eggs, sour cream, butter. Blend until smooth. Pour into large bowl with dry ingredients.
keto red lobster biscuits
- Stir in cheese and Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
- In the fifth step we have to scoop ¼ cup of batter and place into muffin mold. Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop.Continual till all batter is used up.
- Bake until golden. And toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Use a thin spatula to loosen edges of biscuits. Remove biscuits from muffin pan.
- Brush onto biscuits. For the time being combine the topping: melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasonings or parsley.
- Serve and eat.
|Total Fat||10.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.2 g|
|Vitamin A||7.6 %|
|Vitamin B-12||2.4 %|
|Vitamin B-6||2.3 %|
|Vitamin C||0.7 %|
|Vitamin D||2.6 %|
|Vitamin E||2.9 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.0 %|
Next recipe Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes