Keto Roasted Parmesan Carrots
After reading this blog, you might fall in love with theseParmesan Roasted Carrots. This is really a fine way to make
your kids eat the carrot if they are not used to.
It will surely provide them the health benefits. It’s not really a big deal to prepare this dish. The carrots are peeled and then dribbled with garlic and butter. For the easy clean up of this, you can use the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
What do you need?
· Eight to Ten peeled carrots
· Two tablespoons melted butter
· Two tablespoons chopped garlic
· Four tablespoon Parmesan cheese
· One tablespoon chopped Parsley
What is the process?
· Firstly, you need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Make the mixture of butter and garlic together.
· Roast it in the oven for atleast 15 minutes until it gets light brown.
· Shake the pan to rotate the carrots.
· Do the toppings with cheese and make it roast for more 10 minutes.
· Now, it’s time to top it with Parsley.
Serve hot and immediate.