keto roti recipe with almond flour
Just like the normal roti, there are different keto and low-carb versions of roti.
One of the most popular among the various options is the almond flour roti recipe. This almond flour chapatti recipe is easy to make, delectable to have, and super healthy to add to your diet plan.
Delicious, moist, and perfectly chewy easy to make, and fits into your ketogenic lifestyle perfectly. Roti with almond flour for all out there who cannot live a day without roti. Taking a break from eggs and meat just make it almond atta roti.
Almond flour roti without psyllium husk
Psyllium husk is very good for health and it is a good source of fiber but today we are making almond flour Indian roti without psyllium husk. If you want to add psyllium husk you can add it.
Almond flour roti for weight loss
Almond flour is keto-friendly and low in carbs and research shows that the keto diet is helpful to lose weight fastly.
keto roti recipe
- Non -stick pan
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- ¾ Cup Flax Meal
- 2 tbsp. Ghee/butter
- 2 tbsp. Ground Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp. Psyllium Husk or Powder(optional)
- 1 Cup Lukewarm Water
- Take a large bowl and add almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, ground chia seeds, and salt according to taste and add lukewarm water and mix all the ingredients to make soft doughand cover it with towel and let it for 30 minutes.
- Before making the almond meal roti knead it with fingers.
- Divide dough into 4 parts and make a roll in round shape in the centre and press with fingers
- Do same process with all parts.
- Now take a parchment paper and put it in between parchment paper and roll it out.
- Take a pan over medium high heat and put the roll out roti into the skillet and cook properly of bothsides.
- When cooked properly apply ghee/butter on both sides.
- Do the same process with other rolls.
- you can serve it with curry, tea or anything else you want.
How to make keto atta at home:
To make keto atta home you need few ingredients:
half cup almonds
half cup pumpkin seeds
half cup flax seeds
half cup chia seeds
- First of all roast all the ingredients in a non-stick pan for around 4-5 minutes.
- Now, blend it into the electric blender.
- Your keto atta at home is ready.
Try our delicious recipes from here:
Nutritional Information for keto coconut flour roti:
Carbs – 1.5 g
Fats – 13.8 g
Fiber – N/A
Protein – 5 g