Keto Snickers Brownies
Ingredients Required for Keto Snickers Brownies
One recipe ultimate Keto brownies
A peanut butter fudge:
- Three by fourth cup peanut butter
- Six tablespoon butter
- One and a half tablespoon vanilla
- One by fourth tablespoon salt
- Three by fourth cup powdered sweetener swifted.
- Half cup heavy whipping cream
- One and a half ounces finely chopped unsweetened chocolate
- Three tablespoons powdered sweetener
- One by fourth tablespoon vanilla extract
How to Prepare
Instruction for brownies:
- Line an 8*8 inch baking pan with the parchment paper along with an overhang for easy removal.
- Prepare the keto brownie batter as per the direction and pour it into the pan.
- Now, bake the brownies as directed and let it cool in the pan.
The peanut butter fudge:
- In a small saucepan over the medium heat, melt the peanut butter as well as butter together.
- Stir in vanilla as well as salt.
- Stir in powdered a little at a time until the mixture gets thickens to the spreadable consistency.
- Spread over the cooled brownies as well as refrigerate for at least 1 hour until set.
The chocolate glaze:
- In the small saucepan, heat the cream until it just simmers.
- Now, remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- Let us wait for 5 minutes to melt.
- Now, add the sweetener as well as vanilla and whisk it until it gets smooth. Let us wait for few minutes for its thickening and then drizzle it over the peanut butter layer.
- After that lift the brownies out by the edges of the parchment paper and make sure to cut it into squares pieces.
It provides 248 grams calories from fat 198% daily value and total fat 22 grams with 34% total carbohydrates in 5.5 grams as well as 2% dietary fiber in 2.1 grams, 8% protein in 6 grams and 12% percent daily values. These all are based on a 2000 calorie diet.