This delicious Keto Spaghetti Squash Lasagna gives you a joy-filled experience. This recipe idea sounds amazing when there is any event celebration.
Ingredients required for Keto Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
· Three to four lbs spaghetti squash
· One lb. ground turkey
· 25 oz. marinara sauce with no sugar added
· 15 oz. ricotta
· 6 oz. fresh mozzarella
· Two to three cups baby spinach
How to prepare it?
· You need to preheat the oven to 450 in order to cook the spaghetti squash. This high temperature will automatically reduce the cooking time and eliminate the excess moisture while helping to caramelize the squash.
· You can also cut the spaghetti squash into thirds crosswise via the middle, therefore, ending up with three rounds. It makes you get
longer “spaghetti” strands from the squash after cooking as the strands run around the middle of the squash instead of the stem to base.
· Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast it for about 30-40 minutes until the squash gets delicate when pierced with a knife. Make it cool.
· For the time when squash cools, you must cook the turkey in a saute pan over the medium to high flame until it is browned and cooked through. Make sure to add marinara to the pan and mix it thoroughly.
· When the squash gets enough cool, you need to use a fork to remove the strands from the rind. Now, separate the strands so they turn to “spaghetti-like” and then transfer them to the greased casserole dish which is spreading all over to cover the bottom.
Now, top it with the meat juice and drop the spoonfuls of ricotta over the dish and also with the rounds of mozzarella so that most of the part of casserole is covered with the cheese.
· You can also store the casserole at the point so that it can be baked later or you can also bake it immediately.
· So, whenever you are ready to bake it, preheat the oven to the broil. You can also place the casserole under the broiler for 5-10 minutes until the cheese starts to turn into brown in color.
Now, remove the casserole from the oven and tuck the baby spinach leaves into the casserole between the cheese.
You will get 324 grams calories with the total fat of 17 grams,10 grams of saturated fat, 100 mg of cholesterol, 906 mg of soldium, 793 mg of potassium, 9 grams of total carbohydrates, 2 grams of dietaryfiber, 5 grams of sugars, 34 grams of protein. It includes 48.9% of Vitamin A, 15.1% of Vitamin C, 32.3% of calcium as well as 14.4% of iron.