Keto Taco Lasagna
The healthiest Keto Taco Lasagna is the popular recipe which is made up with the keto tortillas and full of spices, bell peppers, onions, cheese as well as . Moreover, it is the keto- friendly recipe and a casserole favorite.
It is easy to make for your dinner and your kids will definitely enjoy this recipe. It is full of flavor and consists of a good bit of nutrition.
Ingredients Required for Keto Taco Lasagna:
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 cup finely chopped bell pepper red or green
· 1/2 finely diced jalapeno pepper
· 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
· 15 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
· 15 oz. can of drained kernel corn
· 15 oz. can of drained black beans
· 2 cups shredded cheese cheddar
· 12 corn tortillas
· 1/2 and a half tablespoon cumin
· 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
· 1 and a half tablespoon paprika
· Half tablespoon garlic powder
· 1 and a half tablespoon salt
· One by fourth tablespoon cayenne pepper
How to Prepare Keto Taco Lasagna?
· Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
· Here, you will add oil, bell pepper, jalapeno as well as onion in a large skillet over the medium heat. You need to saute it for around 5-7 minutes until it gets cooked properly.
· You need to add turkey to the skillet and continue cooking for about 6-8 minutes.
· Now, keep the heat on the medium flame and add the crushed tomatoes. When you are about to fix spice mix, then you can simmer it low for about 5 minutes.
· Spray the 9*13-inch baking dish with the non-stick cooking spray.
· Its time to layer the Mexican lasagna with one-third of the turkey meat mixture.
· Just after this, you can start layer 6 tortillas, one-third turkey mixture, one and a half can of corn,
· Now, repeat the process with remaining tortillas, turkey, corn, beans and cheese. Place the aluminum foil over the baking dish and bake it in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
· Now, you are free to remove the aluminum foil and start cooking in the oven for about 5 minutes.
· Now, just sit for at least 10 minutes before serving and you can enjoy this recipe.
It contains 442 grams calories, 16 grams of total fat, 83 mg of cholesterol, 1024 mg of sodium, 824 mg of potassium, 43 gram
of total carbohydrates, 8 gram of dietary fiber, 4 gram of sugars and 33 gram of protein. It contains 33.8% Vitamin A, 42.3% Vitamin C, 30.4% iron and