Keto tea recipe
Every Tea lover will truly enjoy this Keto tea recipe. Try this comfortable, quick, and effective tea recipe today. This delicious hot tea recipe is sip-worthy. You can make quality tea at home and enjoy it with your family and friends.
You can enjoy delicious recipes from here Keto Garlic knots or Keto chicken zucchini boats-
Tips to make perfect chai tea keto:
- We have to not boil the tea leaves for more than one minute.
- Take care the water is boiling perfectly before adding ginger or other spices
- We have to boil ginger for 3 minutes at least.
This Keto tea recipe is:
Comforting and refreshing
Vegetarian and gluten-free
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 5 mins
Ingredients required for Keto quick tea masala chai:
- 400 ml Water
- 2 Tbsp Tea Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 piece Ginger
- 4 Cardamom Pods
- Sukrin Gold (or low carb sweetener of choice) Sweeten to taste
How to prepare keto homemade chai masala:
- In the first step, we have to peel the ginger and chop it nicely. After that, we have to crush them And blend together with an electric mixer.
- Take a large bowl and add around 400 ml of water and add ginger and cardamom. And boil it for one minute.
- Now add the tea leaves and boil them for one minute also add sukrin gold or sweetener of your choice. Let it boil for one minute.
- Now we have to add two tablespoons of cream and turn off the gas.
- Now, wait for one minute to let the tea sit.
- After one minute strain, the tea in cups, and your keto tea is ready to serve.
Nutritional Information for low carb chai tea latte
Carbs. 6.17 g
Protein. 4.03 g
Fat. 4.96 g
If you like our recipes please do comments in the comment section.