The toughest thing is to live a low carb life is without bread. For almost anything, bread is used. This makes it a little difficult to resist carbohydrates because white bread is high in carbs! Introducing a keto chaffle without all the carbohydrates with the soft taste of traditional Wonder bread!
Ingredients required for Keto White Bread Chaffle:
• 3 Tablespoons Almond Flour
• 1 Teaspoon Water
• 1 Tablespoon Dukes Mayonnaise
• 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 egg
• Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
Total Serving: 2 Chaffles
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
(1) Put mini waffle maker for preheating.
(2) Whisk the egg in a bowl until pounded.
(3) Add almond flour, baking powder, mayonnaise, a pinch of salt, and water.
(4) When the waffle maker is hot, carefully pour and close the top with 1/2 of the batter in the waffle maker. Enable 3-5 minutes to cook.
(5) Remove from the waffle maker carefully and set aside for 2-3 minutes to crisp up.
(6) For the second chaffle, repeat the instructions.
The Texture of Keto White Bread Chaffle The texture is so similar to standard bread that this white bread keto chaffle is nuts! You might have forgotten just how white bread tastes if you’ve been living a keto lifestyle for a long time. We’re not going to tempt you with a thorough explanation, but it tastes like the best thing ever, essentially. This chaffle of white bread tastes just like
white bread! At the same time, it’s soft, kind of chewy but not chewy, and is super light and fluffy. This chaffle with white bread really has the feel and taste of white bread. Or, as close as you can get, at least!
Chaffles can very quickly be frozen and reheated. If you are planning to freeze several white bread chaffles at once, before throwing them into a freezer bag, you should suggest freezing the chaffles separately on a baking sheet. Chaffles, and for good reason, are extremely common in the keto community these days. They are extremely easy to make, taste great, and can be used for just about anything.