Lemon is one of the favorite flavors of most of us. You have an obsession with cheesecake but worry about the calories and don’t know how you can include it in your keto diet? There no need to worry anymore. The keto-friendly Keto lemon cheesecake bars are in your way. When you combine lemon bars and cheesecake, you get these sweet-and-tangy squares. They remake-ahead and freezer-friendly, with an easy shortbread crust, cheesecake, and lemon layers. These fluffy lemon cheesecake bars have a smoother texture than a packaged lemon bar mix custard texture.
Total Servings- 12
Prep Time- 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
Total Time – 45 minutes
Ingredients required for lemon cream cheese bars
5 tablespoons salted butter
1 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons confectioners sweetener( as per your requirement )
Lemon Cheesecake Layer
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 egg yolk
1/3 cup confectioners sweetener( as per your requirement)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
Lemon Bar Layer
3 large eggs
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoon zest
1/2 cup confectioners sweetener
1/3 cup coconut flour
How to prepare keto lemon cheesecake bars:
1. First, make sure you preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil so the bars can be easily removed.
3. To make the bars easier to cut, line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil.
4. To make the crust, combine all of the ingredients and push them into the bottom of the plate. Bake it for 7 minutes, or until set and lightly browned. Until adding the next sheet, let it down completely.
5. In a blender or stand mixer, combine all of the lemon cheesecake layer ingredients as the crust cools. Blend until you find the mixture to be perfectly smooth.
6. Using a spatula uniformly spread the cheesecake layer on the cool crust.
7. Finally, combine all of the lemon bar layer ingredients in a blender or mixer and blend until smooth.
8. Allow 10 minutes for the mixture to chill.
9. Pour over the top of the cheesecake layer in an even layer.
10. preheat oven to 200°F and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until set.
The lemon squares are perfect for entertaining guests or as a quick weeknight dessert to suffice your cravings without adding many calories to your diet. These limoncello cheesecake bars are the ideal sweet treat for those following a high-fat diet! You can make these keto-friendly
upper tasty bars in no time with only a few basic ingredients and measures. Cream cheese and lemon is such a classic flavor combination, and it’s so vivid and new that it’s a good chance of pace from chocolate desserts. Best of all, this healthy snack is extremely adaptable! You can
substitute other flavors for the lemon zest, such as chocolate chips, orange zest, cinnamon, matcha, or cacao powder.
Nutritional Information for lemon cheesecake bars recipe:
Amount Per Serving: 1 Bar
Energy: 201 kcal
Next recipe: Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies