Low Carb Maja Blanca is a low-carb Maja Blanca Keto Recipe dessert made with heavy cream and coconut. This Maja Blanca Keto Diet recipe dessert is so delicious, and it simply melts in the mouth. It is straightforward to prepare and whisked with xanthan gum for the dessert to thicken and set. Found my new recipe for Low-Carb, Keto Popsicles, or Keto Dalgona Coffee
It is a creamy coconut pudding very famous in Filipino culture. Coconut milk is blended with sugar and sometimes milk while refrigerating to sit and chill. It is a pure creamy Keto dessert having a unique taste of its own. To make it a little bit more healthy, add blueberries or raspberries. The dessert has kernels of sweet corn inside. Roasted coconut flakes are used for decoration purposes.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
Low Carb Maja Blanca Ingredients
1. Water – ½ cup
2. Cornstarch – ½ cup
3. Coconut milk – 1 cup
4. White sugar – ½ cup
5. Sweet corn kernels – 1 /4 cup
6. Sweetened flake coconut – ¼ cup
7. Heavy cream – 1 cup
8. 100% pure erythritol – ¾ cup
Instructions on preparing Low Carb Maja Blanca
1. Take a small saucepan and milk coconut milk, heavy cream, and erythritol. Set the heat on medium flame and bring the ingredients to a gentle boil. Stir the mixture well so that it gets mixed smoothly. You can add sweetener to
give it a pleasant sweet taste.
2. After the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the milk and bring it to simmer. Put xanthan gum into the mixture to make the milk smooth. Start to whisk the mixture to give it a paste consistency.
3. Take a medium-sized dish and put the coconut milk in it. Put the mixture to cool. Refrigerate the same for 1 hour until the mixture sets appropriately.
4. On the other hand, fry the desiccated coconut in a skillet until it gets a golden brown colour. Roast it for about 5 minutes. Please don’t burn the coconut, or else it will lose its flavours.
5. After the mixture is fully set, put the coconut roast on top of it.
Maja Blanca recipe is for all those people with a sweet tooth. Likewise, starch and coconut milk together provide a jelly-like consistency. The cream corn provides some texture to the dish. It is a favourite dish for many bringing back so many childhood memories.
Please show your love for our YouTube channel. Please support us and subscribe to us.
Nutritional Values Low Carb Maja Blanca
Next recipe Keto Chocolate Crepes