low carb zucchini fries
low carb zucchini fries Have you tried the zucchini fries recipe keto? Crispy zucchini fries are one of our favorite summer snacks! These crunchy zucchini fries are zero oil yet super flavourful.
These zucchini fries are game-changers! They are made with real ingredients and are not deep-fried! I promise they will become a family favorite. if you want You also follow the keto diet recipe Keto chicken zucchini boats-Classy food, healthy orange chicken award-winning recipe, Delicious low carb breakfast casserole, energy-nutrients-food recipes. for Keto Diet.
keto air fryer zucchini fries recipe keto breakfast recipes keto are ideal to serve as a side dish air fryer zucchini or appetizer. Kids and hubby are very happy! A super way to get more veggies into your day. If you are feeling snaky, do not forget our zucchini air fryer!
My kids would love this air fryer zucchini .
Ingredients required for keto zucchini fries air fryer : deep fried zucchini
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of low carb ranch dressing, jalapeño ranch dressing, or mayonnaise
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
How to prepare fried zucchini keto: low carb zucchini fries
- Preheat your oven to 350degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into two slices.
- Let the zucchini dry.
- Take a baking sheet and parchment paper and grease it with cooking spray or butter.
- Take a medium bowl and beat the eggs and the ranch dressing and whisk together with the help of a hand mixer and electric mixer till well combined.
- Take another medium bowl and add almond flour spices and parmesan and mix well.
- Pour the zucchini in the egg and then take almond flour crust into the pan.
- Now little spray the zucchini breaded fries with cooking spray. It will help to crisp them.
- Now bake it for 10- 15 minutes or till it looks golden brown or crispy.
- Dip it in keto ketchup or enjoy. easy breakfast recipes
Nutritional Information for zucchini chips recipe keto : healthy zucchini fries
Total Fat 19.7g25%
Total Carbohydrate 5.5g2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3g8%
Next recipe Keto tea recipe refreshingly and full of flavor