No Bake Keto Crunch Bars are Ready for a quick, ketogenic dessert? Let us present to you the delicious and healthy Keto Crunch Bar Chocolate. My most popular recipe is Keto Cabbage Dumplings or Keto Chia Seeds Pudding Loaded with savoury nuts and seeds, these keto crunch bars are dairies- and gluten-free, vegan, and keto. And on top of all, no baking is required!
This crunch chocolate is toothsome and luscious.
Total Servings – 20
Prep Time – 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking Time – N/A
Ingredients For No Bake Keto Crunch Bars
● 3 cups nuts and seeds, such as almonds, cashews, and pepitas
● 1 1/2 cups keto chocolate
● 1 cup almond butter
● 1/2 cup agave nectar
● 1/4 cup coconut oil
Please show your love for our YouTube channel. Please support us and subscribe to us.
● Best seeds options:
○ Hemp seeds
○ Pumpkin seeds
○ Sesame seeds
○ Sunflower seeds
● If you wish to add a completely keto-friendly sticky sweetener then use a monk fruit or swerve sweetened syrup.
● The types of nuts added to the recipe can slightly alter the overall taste and nutrition. Since most nuts, however, are naturally low on carbs, you can stay carefree to try different flavours. The best nuts to use:
○ From the perspective of keto, are raw and unsalted pecans and walnuts. Chopped hazelnuts are also great.
○ Almonds and cashews are slightly higher in carbs but taste extremely well.
○ If you can have some more carbs then, chopped peanuts are great.
How to Prepare No Bake Keto Crunch Bars
1 – Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2 – Take a microwave-safe bowl and mix the almond butter, chocolate chips, coconut oil, and sticky sweetener in it. Mix until well combined.
3 – Now, add the nuts and seeds to the mixture and mix again.
4 – Uniformly spread the mixture on the prepared baking dish.
5 – Refrigerate or freeze the bars until they get firm.
Note: No Bake Keto Crunch Bars
● If you’re using homemade chocolate chips then keep the keto chocolate crunch bars frozen.
Nutritional Information for No Bake Keto Crunch Bars
Energy – 155 kcal
Carbohydrates – 4 grams
Fat – 12 grams
Fibre – 2 grams
Protein – 7 grams