No bread sandwich
No bread sandwich is a unique and interesting way to prepare a breadless sandwich recipe using Rava and different types of vegetable topping. This yeast-free sandwich bread recipe is scrumptious in taste. I have got this make a sandwich without bread recipe for you.
Everyone goes crazy for these no bread keto breakfast sandwich recipes. A perfect no-carb sandwich bread for your weekend breakfast. Try out this yeast-free sandwich bread recipe and do not forget to share your feedback with us.
It is an ideal no-carb sandwich recipe filled with different types of diced vegetables, making it tasty and filling.
It is a healthy quick and attractive sandwich no bread recipe and kids will also love this recipe.
Simply to make and delicious it will be a hit. No bread sandwich
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 25 mins
Servings 4 Servings
Ingredients required for no-carb sandwich: No bread sandwich
Half cup Rava / semolina/sooji
¼ cup curd/yogurt
¼ cup water
2 tbsps. onions (finely chopped)
2 tbsps. tomato (finely chopped)
3 tbsps. Cabbage (grated)
Half cup Mozzarella cheese
Half spoon baking powder
1 tbsp. coriander (finely chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp. butter
No bread sandwich How to prepare sandwich no bread:
1. In the first step, take a medium-sized bowl and add half cup Rava, half cup curd, and half cup water. Whisk all the ingredients with a hand mixer and make a thick batter.
2. Now add into baking powder, onions, tomatoes, cabbage half cup mozzarella cheese, and mix well.
3. Now add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
4. Leave it for 10-15 minutes to rest.
5. Take a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and grease with butter and pour one-half of the batter into it with the help of a large scoop and cook well on both sides.
6. Do the same with the remaining batter.
7. Your no bread sandwich is ready to serve.
For more delicious recipes check it out here:
Nutritional Information for no bread sandwich:
Next recipe Coconut porridge keto is easy and satisfying