Peanut butter cookies
Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb Keto Peanut butter cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute.
My first, Peanut butter cookies. These are so good. I made these cookies yesterday and they are amazing. The recipe is very simple and I am glad I can enjoy this sweet treat without the guilt.
Just a few ingredients will make this recipe. And they are ready in few minutes. This is the most satisfying recipe I have ever made.
Soft, chewy, crispy classic peanut butter cookies and we all agree this recipe is spot-on perfect.
You will try more cookies recipe from here:
3 ingredient peanut butter cookies keto:
Erythritol powder for sweetener
How to prepare easy keto peanut butter cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).put on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Take a medium bowl and add peanut butter, eggs, and erythritol powder for sweetener and vanilla extract. Whisk together with hand mixer till well combined.
- Now roll dough into small balls, make a round shape and press down with fingers. by using folk you can take shape accordingly.
- Bake into the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes till it is cooked properly or till it looks golden brown.
- Do let cool down for 10 minutes before removing it.
- Crispy and crunchy peanut butter cookies are ready to serve.
If you like our recipes please do comment.
Tips for peanut butter cookies:
Make sure the butter is cool, not warm or we do not need melting.
You can restore it in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Nutritional Information for best keto peanut butter cookies:
Total Fat: 6.1 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0.0 g