peanut butter waffle recipe
Here I am going to show you easy steps to making perfect flourless peanut butter waffles. Light, fluffy, dairy free, protein-packed and delicious. Freezable for breakfast fluffy waffles and peanut butter and this recipe is for you. It is a classic dessert peanut butter oatmeal cookies and it’s time to rest and eat something nutty. You also follow buckeye recipe
If you are a fan of peanut butter cup cookies , these are the chaffles recipe for you. I have not perfected this yet, but I will be kept trying. Just few ingredients and delicious peanut butter oatmeal waffles at home. christmas desserts If you like my recipe then you follow my weaight losse recipe broccoli cheese balls – Baked broccoli balls recipe blog , zucchini waffles.keto-zucchini waffle easy& delicious recipe , keto roti recipe with almond flour-almond flour roti recipe .
- Course –Dessert
- Cuisine –American
Ingredients required for chocolate peanut butter waffles:
- 80 Grams Peanut Butter
- 15 Grams Butter
- 40 Grams Cream Cheese
- 40 Grams Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Stevia or Sweetener
How to prepare peanut butter protein waffles: waffles and pancakes
- Take a microwave bowl and add peanut butter and cream cheese and melt it properly and mix well till well combined.
- Now in the same bowl add stevia and baking powder and stir well.
- Now add beaten eggs and whisk together till well combined.
- Now, heat up the waffle maker and with the help of scoop pour the batter into it and close the waffle maker to cook it.
- After a minute check them or cook them on both sides well till it looks golden brown.
- Do the same process with the remaining batter.
- Serve this peanut butter oatmeal waffles .
Nutritional Information for peanut butter cake recipe : waffle iron recipes
- Calories: 481
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Carbs: 11g
- Fat: 43g
- Protein: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
peanut butter pancakes Next recipe 3 ingredients Peanut butter cookies keto (recipe+video)