philly cheesesteak casserole
The keto philly cheesesteak casserole is a delicious, ketogenic, and easy-to-prepare meal. All it takes is only 30 minutes and a few common ingredients. It is a fulfilling meal that is the best fit for dinner food. You follow my famouse recipe Keto oatmeal recipe tasty best and yummy or Keto oatmeal recipe tasty best and yummy
This philly cheesesteak casserole recipe came out awesome. If you want another casserole recipe then i give you one idea corn casserole , cornbread casserole , cornbread casserole , cheeseburger casserole , squash casserole You make this recipe with keto ingredients .
Total Servings – 6
Prep Time – N/A
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
Ingredients required for Keto Philly steak
● 910 grams ground beef
● 115 grams cream cheese
● 115 grams Provolone cheese (6 slices)
● 3 bell peppers (large and sliced to form thin strips)
● 2 teaspoons sea salt
● 1 onion (large and sliced to form thin slices)
● 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
● 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
● 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
● 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
How to Prepare Keto best Philly cheesesteak
1 – Set the oven to 350 0 F.
2 – Place a big pan or skillet over a medium-high flame and place the ground beef in it. Use a spatula to break it into pieces. Add black pepper and sea salt.
3 – Keep cooking the ground beef for about 8 to 10 minutes or until it turns brown and is completely cooked through. Stir continuously.
4 – Now, add the bell peppers and onion. Season the mixture with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and smoked paprika.
5 – Keep sautéing the ground beef mixture until the vegetables turn soft. This should take about 10 to 15 minutes.
6 – Next, add the bone broth and cream cheese to the pan. Stir until you get a smooth mixture.
7 – Shift the ground beef mixture to a large baking dish and place Provolone slices on the top in a way that they slightly overlap.
8 – Bake the cheesesteak casserole for about 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese melts completely.
9 – Serve hot and enjoy!
● You can substitute ground beef with steak. Simply, cook it separately as we did with ground beef in this recipe.
● You can prepare the keto Philly cheesesteak casserole ahead of time in two ways:
○ Make and assemble the casserole i.e. don’t bake the ground beef, instead cover it and store it in the refrigerator. Bake it when required.
○ Meal prep the main ingredients i.e. slice the bell peppers and onions, and brown the ground beef. Store them separately in the refrigerator or freezer.
Nutritional Information for Keto Philly cheesesteak
Energy – 690 kcal
Carbohydrates – 10 grams
Fat – 49 grams
Fiber – 2.5 grams
Protein – 52.5 grams
Next recipe Maja Blanca recipe food dessert