pizza puff recipe Here is how you can easily make low carb puff pizza at home in no time! Satisfy your cravings any day, anytime now!
This pizza puff is a crispy and yummy treat which you can make at home. So healthy and so tasty Perfect for evening snacks and these puff pastry pizza pockets take few minutes to prepare.
Quick party snack, if you like this recipe please share. These pizza puffs appetizers come together in moments. It is simple and quick snack recipe.Packed full of veg and the great thing is, the kids won’t even notice. Everyone will go crazy for this puff pizza.
Ingredients required for baked pizza puff recipe
• 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1/4 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
• 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
• 2 tablespoon black olives, chopped (patted dry)
• 3 large eggs, beaten
• 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
• 1 tablespoon butter melted
• 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
How to prepare homemade pizza puff
1. Firstly, Take a large bowl and combine cooked sausage and cream cheese and mix well till well combined.
2. Now add the beaten eggs, black olives, chopped red onion, bell pepper, Italian seasoning, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic paste, Shredded mozzarella and whisk together till well combined.
3. Now leave the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
4. Take a baking sheet and parchment paper grease with melted butter.
5. With the help of scoop drop the batter into the baking sheet.
6. Bake it for 15-20 minutes at 350F or till it looks golden brown or till toothpick comes out clean.
7. Now, top with
8. Keto pizza puffs are ready to serve.
Nutritional Information for veg pizza puff
TOTAL FAT: 7.1g
TRANS FAT: 0g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.1g