snickers doodles is a popular American dessert. These cookies are soft and delectable that makes them excellent for dessert but not for a ketogenic diet plan. The alternative? snicker doodle bars .pumpkin doodles also good alternative of recipe .
The low-carb snicker doodle cake recipe stays true to the original cinnamon flavor and simply replaces the non-keto ingredients with ketogenic ones, for example, almond flour instead of flour. Already mouthwatering? Let’s start then.
Ingredients required for snicker doodle mug cake
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter (salted)
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 egg (large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup monk fruit with allulose
For the coating: simple doodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons monk fruit with allulose
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Note: easy snicker doodles
- If you want brown sugar flavor then use a golden sweetener. Otherwise, you can use granulated sugar too.
- Xanthan gum can be replaced with unflavored gelatin powder. (1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum = 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder).
How to Prepare best snicker doodles
1.– Set the oven to 3500F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. – Mix butter and sweetener using a hand mixer at normal speed. Continue until you get a fluffy texture.
3.– Next, mix baking powder, cinnamon, and xanthan gum in it followed by beating in the egg and vanilla extract in it.
4. – Add almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to the mixture and continue mixing until you get a dough.
5. – Take a small bowl and add cinnamon and sweetener to it. Stir thoroughly. This is the coating.
6. – Use a medium-size cookie scoop for scooping a portion of the dough. Remove it and form a ball.
7. – Next, roll the ball in the coating and place it on the baking sheet. Flatten the same to form a cookie shape using your palm.
8. – Repeat Step #06 and Step #07 for the remaining dough and form 11 cookies. Ensure that cookies are at least 1.5-inch apart from one another.
9.– Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookies turn golden.
10. – Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool.
11. – Serve and relish! cute doodles
Note: cool doodles
- While flattening the cookies, cracks will form around the edges. It is normal and will not alter the flavor of the cookies.
Nutritional Information for doodle cookies
Energy – 193 kcal
Carbohydrates – 5 grams
Fat – 17 grams
Fiber – 2 grams
Protein – 5 grams
Next recipe Chocolate cream pie recipe classic and tasty