Snickers Doodles is an American dessert. These Keto Snickers Doodle recipes are soft. Delectable which makes them excellent for dessert but not for a ketogenic diet plan. The alternative? snickerdoodle bars .pumpkin doodles are also a better alternative recipe.
The low-carb snickerdoodle cake recipe stays True to the original. Cinnamon flavour replaces the non-keto ingredients with ketogenic ones, for example, almond flour instead of flour. Already mouthwatering? Let’s start then.
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
For cookies: Snickers Candy Bars
Ingredients required for Snickers Doodles
1 6 tablespoons butter (salted)
2 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
3 1 egg (large)
4 One teaspoon vanilla extract
5 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
6 Half teaspoon xanthan gum
7 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8 1/3 cup monk fruit with allulose
For the coating: Snickers Doodles
1 1/2 tablespoons monk fruit with allulose
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Note: Snickers Doodles
1 If you want brown sugar flavour then, use a golden sweetener. Otherwise, you can use granulated sugar too.
2 Xanthan gum can replace with unflavored gelatin powder. (1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum = 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder).
How to Prepare the Keto Snickers Doodles
1.– Set the oven to 3500F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. – Mix butter and sweetener using a hand mixer at a slow speed. Continue until you get a fluffy texture.
3.– Next, mix baking powder, cinnamon, & xanthan gum in it followed by beating in the egg and vanilla extract it
4. – Add almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to the mixture and continue mixing until you get a dough.
5. – Take a small bowl and add cinnamon and sweetener to it. Stir thoroughly. That is a coating.
6. – Use a medium-sized cookie scoop for scooping a portion of the dough. Remove it and form a ball.
7. – Next, roll the ball in the coating and place it on the baking sheet. Flatten the same to form a cookie shape using your palm.
8. – Repeat Step #06 & Step #07 for the remaining dough and form 11 cookies. Ensure that cookies are at least 1.5 inches apart from one another.
9.– Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookies turn golden.
10. – Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool.
11. – Serve and relish! cute doodles
Note: Snickers Doodles
While flattening the cookies, cracks will form around the edges. It is normal and will not alter the flavour of the cookies.
Nutritional Information for Doodle Cookies
Energy – 193 kcal
Carbohydrates – 5 grams
Fat – 17 grams
Fibre – 2 grams
Protein – 5 grams
That was all about food doodles. Do you like it? Let us know in the comments. Any suggestions or remarks are wholeheartedly welcome.