Snickers Doodles is an American dessert. These Keto Snickers Doodle recipes are soft. Delectable which makes them excellent for dessert but not for a ketogenic diet plan. The alternative? snickerdoodle bars .pumpkin doodles are also a batter alternative recipe.
The low-carb snickerdoodle cake recipe stays True to the original. Cinnamon flavour replaces the non-keto ingredients with ketogenic ones, for example, almond flour instead of flour. Already mouthwatering? Let’s start then.
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
For cookies: Snickers Candy Bars
Ingredients required for Snickers Doodles
1 6 tablespoons butter (salted)
2 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
3 1 egg (large)
4 One teaspoon vanilla extract
5 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
6 Half teaspoon xanthan gum
7 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8 1/3 cup monk fruit with allulose
For the coating: Snickers Doodles
1 1/2 tablespoons monk fruit with allulose
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Note: Snickers Doodles
1 If you want brown sugar flavour then, use a golden sweetener. Otherwise, you can use granulated sugar too.
2 Xanthan gum can replace with unflavored gelatin powder. (1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum = 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder).
How to Prepare the Keto Snickers Doodles
1.– Set the oven to 3500F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. – Mix butter and sweetener using a hand mixer at slow speed. Continue until you get a fluffy texture.
3.– Next, mix baking powder, cinnamon, & xanthan gum in it the followed by beating in the egg and vanilla extract it
4. – Add almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to the mixture and continue mixing until you get a dough.
5. – Take a small bowl and add cinnamon and sweetener to it. Stir thoroughly. That is a coating.
6. – Use a medium-size cookie scoop for scooping a portion of the dough. Remove it and form a ball.
7. – Next, roll the ball in the coating and place it on the baking sheet. Flatten the same to form a cookie shape using your palm.
8. – Repeat Step #06 & Step #07 for the remaining dough and form 11 cookies. Ensure that cookies are at least 1.5-inch apart from one another.
9.– Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookies turn golden.
10. – Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool.
11. – Serve and relish! cute doodles
Note: Snickers Doodles
While flattening the cookies, cracks will form around the edges. It is normal and will not alter the flavour of the cookies.
Nutritional Information for Doodle Cookies
Energy – 193 kcal
Carbohydrates – 5 grams
Fat – 17 grams
Fibre – 2 grams
Protein – 5 grams
That was all about food doodles. Do you like it? Let us know down in the comments. Any suggestions or remarks are wholeheartedly welcome.