White lily flour biscuits
These Keto White lily flour biscuits are perfect for any meal breakfast lunch or dinner.
This white lily biscuit recipe is a dish you cannot resist. They are perfectly soft and fluffy. Each biscuit is loaded with cheddar cheese.
Try this white lily flour biscuit recipe you will understand why it is the most popular recipe in keto.
Total Servings – 2
Prep Time – 15minutes
Cooking Time – 10 -15 minutes
Ingredients required for egg white biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large pastured egg
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ blanched cups almond flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup water
- 6 ounces sausage, cooked and grease drained.
How to prepare white lily buttermilk biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to 300 °F.
- Take a bowl and hand mixer mix the egg and cream cheese together.
- Now add the garlic, chives, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. Stir well.
- Now add the cheddar cheese, almond flour heavy cream, and water. Whisk all together till well combined.
- By using a rubber spatula, fold the sausage into the mixture.
- Now lightly grease the muffin pan and with the help of a scoop fill the dough.
- Now, bake it for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the biscuits cool for 10 minutes before removing them.
Tips for the Best Homemade Biscuits
- When rolling out the dough of the biscuit don’t press down too hard.
- We should refrigerate ingredients vastly cold. When biscuits cook, the butter steams up it helps to create those swoon-worthy flaky biscuit layers we’re going for!
If you make these Cheddar Biscuits, please let us know by leaving comments below!
For More Brunch Ideas, Check out The Following:
Keto cheese souffle recipe- Must Try Recipe in Keto Diet
Nutritional information for lily flour biscuits:
Per 1 Biscuit
Net Carbs 3.5g