zucchini ricotta rolls
Homemade keto zucchini ricotta rolls are the perfect combination of veggies, vegan ricotta and your favourite sauce for a single serving option. This recipe is gluten –free, zucchini ricotta rolls low-carb and vegetarian.
This zucchini rolls are a healthy, low carb zucchini rollatini option that is super easy to make. Quick and super tasty, this is what we love in appetizer. Heare is also one best keto dinner recipe zucchini lasagna rolls
They are a delicious low-carb zucchini ricotta rolls option that the whole family love. It is super unique and seriously easier than it looks. Try it out this delicious keto zucchini and ricotta rolls. It is the perfect snack that you will be need while dieting. If you want like zucchini recipe then follow my zucchini recipe Low carb zucchini fries- zucchini fries recipe keto , zucchini waffles.keto-zucchini waffle easy& delicious recipe , Keto chicken zucchini boats-Classy food , Keto zucchini pizza crust recipe for you and for your family .
Ingredients required for zucchini ricotta roll ups: zucchini rolls recipe
- 4 large zucchini
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded (divided)
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups marinara home-made or store-bought
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
How to prepare zucchini ricotta lasagna rolls:
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 400F and grease a baking sheet with melted butter.
- Cut zucchini into thick slices and put these zucchini slices into the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- When roasted well remove from the oven and leave it for 5 minutes to cool.
- Make the oven on for cooking casserole.
- Now, take a large bowl and add ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 egg, and salt & pepper and whisk together till well combined.
- Take casserole dish and pour homemade keto tomato sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- You can see how to make homemade tomato sauce on my previous recipes.
- Put together the zucchini roll ups by laying zucchini strap on a flat surface.
- On each zucchini strip spread ricotta mixture and top with one tablespoon of marinara sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- One by one roll ups and place in casserole dish.
- Now bake it for 20-25 minutes in 400F or till it cooked well.
- Serve and eat.
Nutritional Information for keto zucchini and ricotta rolls:
Serving: 1serving |
Protein: 19g |
Fat: 20g |
Saturated Fat: 11g
Cholesterol: 88mg |
Sodium: 751mg |
Fiber: 3g |
Vitamin A: 1192IU |
Vitamin C: 29mg |
Calcium: 373mg |