zucchini waffles These healthy zucchini waffles keto make great sandwich bread. If you have little dash waffle maker, it is perfect for it.
These crispy zucchini waffles were delicious. Make these incredible breakfast zucchini waffles. It is also known as courgette waffles. It is a healthy version of a typical breakfast oatmeal waffles recipe.
Remaining waffles can be frozen or saved for later. This recipe is a great way to start your morning.it helps you start your morning with some vegetables and they taste great. If you want you also try pumpkin waffles . banana waffles ,
These savoury zucchini waffles are satisfying and scrumptious and they are packed full of health benefits.
Zucchini chaffles recipe vegan is always my family favourite and I always love to add more veggies in my kid’s meal.
Ingredients required for zucchini bread waffles:
- 1 medium zucchini (about 200g) grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 large eggs
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
How to prepare healthy zucchini waffles:
- Take a large bowl and grate the zucchini well. When grated properly add ¼ tsp. salt and leave it for 30 minutes to drain.
- After half an hour squeeze with hands zucchini to remove moisture.
- Grease with melted butter and heat up the iron waffle.
- Take a large bowl and add grated zucchini, cheddar cheese, garlic, pepper, cayenne and ¼ tsp. salt and mix well till it combined properly.
- Now in the same bowl add almond flour, baking powder and cream and whisk together till well combined.
- With the help of scoop pour the batter into the iron fluffy waffles and close the lid.
- When cooked properly.do same with the remaining batter.
- Enjoy and serve.
Nutritional Information for gluten free zucchini waffles:
Amount Per serving (1 waffle)
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 181
Fat 20.1g 31%
Carbohydrates 5.5g 2%
Fiber 1.9g 8%
Protein 14.6g 29%
coconut flour waffles . Next recipe keto roti recipe with almond flour-almond flour roti recipe